Toronto 2018 Edition

street fighter 4 atm

0 Likes

Anything happening in toronto for street fighter? New here and trying to get into the scene, was wondering where’s the scene at? Any tournaments or casuals anywhere? Only place I could find casuals was at A & C and I was wondering if there was any others

0 Likes

hq and a and c mostly

0 Likes

So I’ve been following the fighting game scene for a few months now and I’m really interested in it. I only own AE 2012, Skullgirls, and UMvC3, (all of which I’m not very good at) but is there a place where I could go to play casually in Toronto? Pubs are probably not the best idea for me considering I’m underage.

0 Likes

A&C World and TOSF HQ are your best bet. A&C is just South of Spadina subway station while HQ is by Finch and Middlefield in Scarborough. Each have their respective threads.

0 Likes

Theres a place in scarborough??? Do you know how to get there from stc station??

0 Likes

Haven’t seen the place myself but to get to that general area you take the 129 McCowan North to Finch then take the 39 east to Middlefield (roughly around a block away). If I’m not mistaken there is a Samosa King in that area, I want to check this place out when I got the time.

0 Likes

there is a bus that stops right in front if it from stc

0 Likes

thanks for the info! im probably going to check it out this week.

0 Likes

Right there’s a Middlefield bus, I completely forgot about that.

Also anyone have the exact address and opening hours? I might see this place for myself tomorrow.

0 Likes

0 Likes

Hi, im new to ontario. Anyone wanna try me online in SSF42012 on PSN? Im live in aurora and i am from NJ.

0 Likes

On Thursday November 8 MVP will having a UMVC 3 tournament. it will start at 5:30 and will be standard rules. plz bring your own controller. the prize is $100 first $50 second, and $25 third. It will most likely be at b207 at Humber north campus. parking is free near the b building at 5:00pm. join the Facebook group for more info ( http://www.facebook.com/groups/141516152674/10150646069832675/?notif_t=group_activity ) and it is free

0 Likes

Hey guys, if I were to run SF and UMVC 3 casuals and/or tournaments on a Tuesday evening at a soon to be disclosed location, would anyone attend? It would be between 6pm - 9pm at a subway/car accessible location. I’m looking to have a minimum of 10 people attending to pull this off. If it is successful then it would be a monthly event.

Thoughts, questions, and comments are most welcome!

0 Likes

If you make ita monthly event, i might bring the ST heads and my arcade board everytime (3-7 ppl including me and of the 7 of us i think 3 play umvc3 or sf4). right now im eyeballing seneca pub which is on tuesdays going to do a trial run @ the tournament on he 17th. My tuesday nights are going to be free starting january If your place is more convienient for us ( or seneca pub ends up sucking)then we may switch… Question is, are you willing to make room for SF2?

0 Likes

yes i would :smiley:

0 Likes

hey, is there a meet up place for vaughan/ richmond hill players? The closest place I know is A&C but its a bit tough getting downtown regularly for me. I don’t know of any arcades in my area =/

0 Likes

Getty is at Leslie/7 and Hero’s World at Warden/7 has casuals on Wednesdays as well. You can find related threads here

0 Likes

With the advent of the SkullGirls patch, I want to celebrate its release with a tournament at A&C World.
It will be hosted on a saturday in december (Date pending for confirmation)

Anyone interested/available?

0 Likes

I have a question. Are Hitboxes allowed in Toronto Tourneys and casuals?

0 Likes