4th
Antoine - Dudley/Urien (aneurysm x)

3rd
Will - Ken/Makoto (will)

2nd
Adam - Ryu/Ken (adam b)

1st
Jay - Dudley (yellows4)

ahhh, gg guys. A big fuck you to Gordon for talking mad shit, yet winning games and forcing someone to quit…HAHAHA

Gordon you’re my hero. Jur suck… wow.

yea i can’t super… oh well 3s sux, all about ST

thats why moi lost in superturbo…
and didn’t get 3rd place in 3s
and lost to roll scrub tony

seriously u need to stfu fucking dumb fuck, o ya roll scrub who come in 5th place o ya very good, next time plz walk your ass home.u allways been talkin shit about me and i been givin u rides n shit. had enough out of your mouth. fucking stupid ass 15 year old.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Jay is too good posting the last place like that. what kind of loser would drive somebody he doesnt like home. by the way yall cant beat nebraska in 3s.

Dennis you shoulda came and talked shit like i did

Tony, get your finger off your nose and take a closer look at the post. It was the fake “J S Master”.

jiggabry damnit

i woulda owned jay for free. :o

:evil: :evil: :evil:

STFU

pussy:D

come to montreal’s tourney in january. i’m trying to make it :smiley:

Haha.
you lie. you won’t be there.
i’m still taking your money though

TRYING to make it. there’s 3 tournaments in january, and one of them is close to home so i HAVE to make that one [plus, it’s my peoples running it, and im running the 3S portion]…

that leaves the one in charlotte, NC, and montreal…i want to go to all 3, but i don’t think i’ll be able to get off work 3 weekends in the month…:frowning: but i’m trying my best :mad: