Toronto March Thread 2004

It’s me again. :smiley:

YellowS4, tell me if you’re going to DT funland this week.

I might go this week, since I’m done midterms.

OMG. hi2u!

jay wang is a fucking cheater in minesweeper

Oh shit, mr.slick is still alive.

tosf KBBQ

I was actually at DT Funland on Tuesday and the 3rd Strike machine was fucked…I don’t know if it’s been fixed, but I thought I’d let people know!!!

A COINTOSS!!!
http://homepage.mac.com/mrjamie/.Public/breakdown/Coin_Toss.wmv

WHO ARE THESE GUYS!?!?!?

www.funlandarcade.com

How long has this site been up?

Man, anyone that sees this site before walking into that hole is going to be sorely disappointed.

if i was to hold a tourny do you guys think the metro guy would let me have it there at metro. regardless of the fact that he has no idea who i am

no … the only people who can host tournies are

js and DrunkenB.

when is next tourney

why not

Don’t pay attention to him, he’s an idiot.

Anyway; just talk to Roger (the guy who runs it) and tell him that you’d like to run a 3S (I assume that’s what you want) tournament. Make sure you have a solid date and give them at least two weeks notice (otherwise it’ll look like you wanted this on the spur of the moment). I can’t see why Roger wouldn’t let you do it.

Dude… #tosf on IRC was gay today. I post in the wrong channel (I thought I was on SRKGD). Next thing i know…Bam, I’m banned. W…T…F .

<Ph[A]ntoM> these…“HI i’m NEW…pay attenion to me” Threads have got to stop.
<yellowS4> shutup
<Ph[A]ntoM> make me
<Ph[A]ntoM> goof
<Ph[A]ntoM> if u don’t wanna talk…then leave

You asked for it by talking back to an op in the channel. Either way, the bans arn’t forever you can come back in after a while.

i think you should ban this sand nigga forever

how about ops? ;\

Damn somalians aka sand niggers

GGs to everyone at Orbit today ==> Team Brampton, Wing, Fong, Real Fong, etc. Haven’t been to Orbit on a Sat afternoon in a looooong time.

-15 game win streak
-my r2 Sagat perfected Ken’s r2 Cammy
-me and Gordon were owning up til Nagata beat us =/
-teAM HuGgLeZ came back to get a few more wins