5th Eric Liu “JS Master” Storm/Cable/Cyke
5th Ming something “Dai Lo Lip” Mag/cable/tron, Row
7th Dennis Wong “The Trap” MSP, sent/cable/psylocke
7th Stephen something “ROC” Scrub, rogue/storm/tron
9th Matt Machula “Ex_Matt / Mr.Anderson” MSP, Santhrax
9th Ramy Sonbl “Psylocke guy” cammy/storm/psylocke
9th James Urbanski “UberClops” Storm/Cable/Clops

Thats all I remember. . .
If anyone has the brackets could they post the rest of the results or make any corrections

I think there are 3 or 4 names missing from the results

ok i think i finally have to admit saugans beat us. fair and square

next time however, the results will be different

haha

haha eric you shouldn’t have screamed in my ear or Teddy wouldn’t have put you in this predicament ahha

eric you said you came in 4th

MSP is whackness on those sticks. Unless your name is ken.

arcade legend , whose that girl in your av?

haha

so sorry man, i didn’t know u were playing, and i didn’t know u came close to winning at the end…

oh well atleast u got money for cvs2, and it was flightwing who didn’t pay the entry fee

yeah, I got last I think, was using strider/sent/doom, and very horribly at that…

Na your strider/doom wasnt bad. You have pretty good execution on the trap just you got counter teamed. Work on the strider infinite after ourobours on sent. And work on your flying with sent.

I messed up on the trap though… I mean I specifically remember being able to trap magneto for a while, and when I planned to cancel the dog into ouroborous well I got his rush super… but yeah I need to learn how to fly properly, when I should and shouldn’t… and I also got raped by storm on that second set, haven’t really faced a storm before so it was a good experience. Anyways thanks.

storm is a HUGE counter to strider since she can escape anything and with cyke who beats out doom and keeps u in block stun long its a dirty counter

i’d have to agree, unless yur clockwork u dont got much chance vs that counter

so your saying I really had no chance? Any chance someone knows who I faced on the second set? Cause it was the same guy that killed me when I tried out for the metro tourney, and couldn’t I just substited sent for capcom to try to keep storm grounded? or would it still just ended up the same way?

No idea… I killed you in winner’s bracket, if you care to know. But in looser’s, I have no idea.

winners was the first set right? edit: which one were you btw, I didn’t get to shake your hand or anything cause I was really disappointed on how I did… which team did you use btw, I just recall Storm and Mags, was it Cyke on the last?

I really don’t know what I used vs. you.

Probably did something like Storm/Sent/Capcom to play it safe. And I belive that would have been yoru first match.