NOTE - This will be a dual run, SC4/SF4 Console Double Elimination Tournament
Where - 375 Bleeker St. @ Sherbourne and Bloor (Just south of Sherbourne Station)
When - Saturday, March 14th, 2009. SC4 Tourney Start: 2PM. SF4 Tourney Start: 3PM.
- From Sherbourne and Bloor, Go South on Sherbourne, Left/East on Howard St. Right/South on Bleeker St. to 375 Bleeker St. (HAMILTON)
- From DVP get off at Bloor go west/right, then, left on parliament, right on wellesley, right onto bleeker its near end of the street (limited parking).
- From Gardiner get off at Jarvis/Sherbourne, go North to Wellesley and go right/east, to Bleeker go left
- There is a parking garage right across from the building which is $10 for the whole day
- The Rec Room is on the 1st Floor of the Apartment, Left Hallway, 2nd door on right (Recreation Room)
Entry: 5$ for both!! Prizes: 80/20 for Both
Information:This will be our 10th SC4 Tourney/Gathering. This will be our FIRST SF4 Console tourney, hosted by Russel. We hope to be able to promote both games as well as allowing players to be exposed to both games on a competitive level. We would probably Start the 1St tournament around 2-3Pm and the 2nd Tournament about on hour later. We should be able to have TWO TVS devoted to EACH GAME (4 Stations total). It would be advised that you bring your own Stick (PS2/PS3). We will likely have adapters on hand. Please contact me or Russel for more info.
Controllers (PADS/Sticks for those who are bringing their own)
- LABEL Your Controller!!
- CHARGE YOUR Controller!!
- Remember to ASSIGN/UNASSIGN between Matches
- Remember to Set your Buttons
- Do not leave the Room with a Pad unless its your own (but we may need to share)!!
- Tables Chairs will be available. There is also a bathroom right next to the Rec Room so ask me for the key.
- Since it is an apartment Building we can make noise but we need to avoid excess noise as to not disturb Tenants
- To get in the Front door either call me beforehand (416-871-3665) or Russel (###-####), or it may already be open. But try to call before so we know you’re coming. Knock on the Rec Room door before entering
- During casuals as the numbers increase, lets have BOTH players give up the controller so everyone has a chance to warm up and get in there zone
This is something new we are trying, with two competitive games available to us now. I will promote the SC4 part and Russel shall promote the SF4 part. I hope to see players from both sides attending. We can handle 30 people easily.
Also - Just PM me or Russel, or check out soulcalibur.ca/forums and check the tournament event section.