Translation Needed! Japanese Reading Players please HELP!

gen

http://sf4genkouryaku.web.fc2.com/renkeinew.html

pls what are they talking about in this page

Listed in order:

[LIST]
[]c.lk, c.lp, s.mp or s.hp
[/LIST]
[INDENT=1]Beats throws. Frame trapping with mp will let you link into s.mk or s.hp; if they guard you’re at frame advantage. Frame trap with hp will make opponent stand. [/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Depending on situation you can choose what you want to do:[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]s.mp, s.mk, hp.hands xx super[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]s.hp, hp.hands xx super or FADC xx whatever.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
[LIST]
[
]Focus Attack(M), dash forward, throw
[/LIST]
[INDENT=1]Mantis focus attack’s range is long, after blocking you can dash forward and throw. It’s simple and effective, especially in mirrors.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Hitting a focus attack in the beginning can open an opportunity allowing you to use this later in the match. (Not quite sure about this line if someone wants to correct me.)[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
[LIST]
[]Hands or Jyasen, FADC, Throw or Gekiro or s.mp
[/LIST]
[INDENT=1]If Hands or Jyasen is blocked, you can focus cancel them into a throw. For throw baiting, there is Gekiro or s.mp. Using this after a Jyasen that hits is also effective.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
[LIST]
[
]Jyasen, c.MP xx Jyasen
[/LIST]
[INDENT=1]After a Jyasen, you are in range for c.MP, which you can then cancel into another Jyasen. Jyasen does a lot of chip damage and also has a a lot of push back, making it effective as a wall carry. However; Gen is at frame disadvantage if Jyasen is blocked, so don’t use this on characters who can reversal it. Even if the character cannot reversal it, try to watch what they do and act accordingly.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
[LIST]
[]c.HK (Anti-Air), c.MP xx Jyasen
[/LIST]
[INDENT=1]After anti-airing with a Crane c.HK, when the opponent lands, do c.MP xx Jyasen. Often hits opponents who attempt to move.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
[LIST]
[
]Jyasen -> Hands or Gekiro or **Shintenketsu **(Mantis U2)
[/LIST]
[INDENT=1]If Jyasen is blocked, Gen is at frame disadvantage. Therefore; if you want to try to bait an opponent’s reversal, try doing hands which has fast start up or Gekiro/Mantis U2 which are invincible. Involves mashing, but if all goes well you’re lucky.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
[LIST]
[]Zanei (Mantis Super), c.lp, dash forward.
[/LIST]
[INDENT=1]After hitting with mantis super, reset with c.lp then immediately dash forward. This will allow you to dash under your opponent. Of course this should be used for resetting damage scaling. After switching sides, follow up with c.lk, c.lp or s.mp hit confirm.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
[LIST]
[
](In the corner) c.LK, c.lp, dash forward.
[/LIST]
[INDENT=1]When you get your opponent into the corner, hit them with crane c.LK then reset with mantis c.lp. Immediately afterwards, dash forward and you will switch sides. Use this when you want to reset damage scaling in the corner.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
[LIST]
[]Oga feint -> Zanei (Mantis Super) or Zetsuei (Mantis U1) or other combo
[/LIST]
[INDENT=1]Doing close wall Oga feints can cause your opponent to do an accidental reversal. Then upon landing many kinds of opportunities open up to you.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]In the Ryu match up it will bait Shoryukens.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]In the Blanka match up, if you use this on your opponent’s wake up, it will bait out EX Up Balls.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]In the Honda match up, using the ceiling drop will bait EX Headbutt.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
[LIST]
[
]c.MP xx Oga
[/LIST]
[INDENT=1]If you are cornered or where ever, doing a Crane c.MP xx Oga can allow you to run away in the opposite direction. Of course you can attempt to hit your opponent as well.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
[LIST]
[*]Zetsuei (Mantis U1) -> (While opponent is rising) Crossup Oga
[/LIST]
[INDENT=1]After you hit with Mantis U1 midscreen, do a far Oga and cross them up on wake up. The timing is very strict, but the damage really adds up if you hit it.[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
[INDENT=1]Zetsuei -> Crossup Oga -> Zanei[/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
[INDENT=1] [/INDENT]
Hope the translations are alright. If someone finds a problem with a translation, feel free to correct it. Sorry for the shitty formatting as well.

Thanks man. I really appreciate it, will implement half of these ASAP, never thought about frame trap sMP into cHP hmmm! guess I get carried away by sweep and forget the huge stun of cHP

Been winning a lot of matches thanks to this. EB_POPE thank you

I’m glad that it has helped. :slight_smile:

Alot of help, my jyasen is now one of my strongest offence points in my arsenal. it works like a charm after anti-air cMP jyasen. its super cool. THANK YOU!!!