So people have talked about various travel ideas/plans/etc. Since we’re so “good” (and I use that term more loosely than your mom is) at coordinating things, here are my general plans:
- Texas in late April (tentative, go to Texas Showdown, meet up with Texas friends)
- New Jersey/New York (probably late May, go to ECC(?), go to Red Bank New Jersey (Jay and Silent Bob’s Secret Stash!), meet up with some area friends, maybe check out Atlantic City…?)
- San Diego in late July (Evo West, San Diego Comic-Con (awesome costume contests; where they announced Aquaman), San Diego Zoo (one of three zoos in the US with wombats), maybe learn to surf)
- Vegas whenever for Evo2k7
- Either the UK or Japan - depends on who wants to go where. I’d been to both and so could be swayed easily. If I have another virtual invite to go back to Japan for SBO, that’d be pretty tempting.
So that’s about what I’m planning on. This is your massive massively advance notice, since I often come back from things and people say “Oh damn, wish I’d known”.