1. Call literally every gamestop youre willing to drive to
Hey bro its all up to you. If you dont have a car just promise your mom or your gay uncle (or whoevers giving you a ride) that youre going to “return something for some money” and pay them back.
2. Find out if they are doing day of or couple days after release tournaments
Casual gamers dont even ask questions like this, Gamestop will have no idea how to answer this, so the probability of some stores doing day-of tournaments and the rest doing one a week or two after are high. This is why #1 is important. The more stores that have after-release tournaments the more chances you have to go and troll them for free collectors editions.
3. Enter as many as you can (5 bucks a pre-order)
Again, self explanatory.
5. Turn your profits, chump.
Now lets say you have about 3 copies of MvC3 won. If its after release those already turn into store credit. Want cash? TIP: take the store credits you just won, buy the NEWEST games they have (look at the billboard above the register) and then take those same games to another store to trade into cash.
6. All of the troll are belong to us.**
Go fourth with this knowledge I have given you. I wont tell yall nothin wrong. Yall my heart.