TV Search / Suggestions

Yo. I wanna get one of those '13 Stereo TV’s with a flat screen with it, the size is because of cost and how it manages well for my needs in terms of space. My sister has a '13 RCA TruFlat TV with Stereo/ front,side A/V jacks. The problem is I don’t know that many sites that would have that size. Could someone post some sites that specialize in All-Around TV products/refurbished '13 TV’s with a good price?

I’m wondering if this or a thread like it should be a sticky. All purpose television buying thread or something

What’s a good price for you? Major retailers like Target should have something. Probably only like one to choose from but how different can one 13’ TV be from another one?

My sis got lucky and got hers last year for $79 (w/ taxes) at Wal-Mart. I was about to do the same, but money issues came up and now that decision is biting me in the ass. It was a Very good set too. I gotta re-check my local Target, Wal-Mart, etc. But in the meanwhile, anyone have any links to some other like sites? Also, I know this is offtopic, but some areas in the US have store chains that are unknown to certain people (is Fry’s a national chain?) Someone shoot out some local store names that are chain stores, but are local to you. It could be not so local to me due to the fact that the brand name store is based strictly in that area (Midwest, West, Eastern only like).