twelve

Key
H - High
L - Low
SC - Special Cancelable
SA- Super Cancelable
Frame Data

Standing

:lp: - Ok poke and cancelable. Good range. Can work as a anti-air/parry-set-up tactic. If a jumping opponent parries it, cancel into a N.D.L./EX N.D.L./A.X.E./X.N.D.L. to give them more to parry on the way donw. If it hits and resets them you can canel into a X.N.D.L. but this isn’t the best method. At standing close range this move has little use except for comboing into A.X.E. but crouching is more suited for that. Will whiff over crouching opponents except Hugo.
Block - H/L
Parry - H/L
SC
SA

:mp: - ok poke. Comes out fast and great range. Whiffs over crouching opponents except Hugo. Ok to throw out everynow & then. If you walk underneath a projectile this is the best move to use to counter an opponent while they are recovering.
Block - H/L
Parry - H

close - a short range elbow attack. Cancelable. Combos into A.X.E. (LP) and can verify into a X.N.D.L. good for mixing up with crouching :lk: to X.N.D.L. since :mp: must be parried high and :lk: must be parried low. Ok recovery if blocked. Short range not completley useful.
Block - H/L
Parry - H
SC
SA

:hp: - good priority, hits at a high angle. Great anti-air and do to it’s high angle and it can be slightly difficult to parry. Good damage & priority. Will whiff on crouching opponents except Hugo. Good to use after a EX N.D.L. connects against a cornered opponent. Most damaging follow-up, and only +1 more point than standing HK. OH YEAH!!! This move is very risky though and punishable. No real use at close range, the recovery is too much.
Block - H/L
Parry - H

:lk: - A short & quick kick. Cancelable and very little range. Combos into A.X.E./X.N.D.L. Could possibly work for a tech-throw at close range. Overall this move has very little to offer.
Block - H/L
Parry - H/L
SC
SA

:mk: - Twelve throws out a knee-thrust. This move will advance Twelve forward a step. No uses at long range, only close range. Cancelable into X.N.D.L. and super-jump cancelable. So if they block it you can super-jump cancel to D.R.A. (LK)/EX N.D.L.) super-jump away or commit to some sort of a air-dash mix-up. With this said, this Twelve’s only way to verify and combo into X.F.L.A.T. Standing close MK, to super is excellent for punishment situations. Also it can hit as anti-air and reset to instant X.F.L.A.T. or X.N.D.L. though not entirely useful.
Block - H/L
Parry - H/L
SA

:hk: - Twelve transforms his legs into a huge scythe/sickle (wouldn’t know I’m a farmer nor Death.) A long range attack. Alot of start-up & recovery. Best used from max-range or in mid-ranged EX N.D.L. juggles. If you are going to commit to this move, then make sure it hits. Does good damage but it’s a risky attack all together. Hit, blocked or parried some characters can reversal your ass during recovery :cough:Chun-Li - SA2:cough: A ok poke from max range and can hit some opponents during their low attacks. It can also whiff over some crouching characters.
Block - H/L
Parry - H

Crouching

:lp: a short a little finger jab that can combo into A.X.E. (:lp:). Short range but quick & safe. Crouching :lk: should be used in place of :lp: due to the fact it has more range, hits low and can link into another :lk:. Can be used for tick-throws.
Block - H/L
Parry - H/L
SC
SA

:mp: - Twelve extends his arm up at a upwards angle. Safe to whiff to build bar. Not much use as an anti-air though. a crouching :lk: can be linked off of it. However this move only real use is to build bar.
Block - H/L
Parry - H/L

:hp: - Twelve balls up and goes for a 3 hit combo (in Twelve’s case 3 hits is alot). Ok damage, average range but not that great. Lacks in any priority and can easily be thrown out of it, espcially by Makoto’s Karakusa. Can be comboed from a deep jumping HK making an ok damaging combo. The recovery is not that great and doesn’t knock down. Unsafe if blocked.
Block - H/L
Parry - H/L

:lk: - short range but quick. Strangely enough it doesn’t chain into itself but it can link into another crouching :lk:. Hits low and safe. This is one of Twelve’s best normals. Give him the ability to combo a A.X.E. (:lp:) or X.N.D.L. off of a low-attack. Also, it can be linked off of a UOH. Crouching :lk:x2 is a pretty solid poke and can be comboed into a X.N.D.L.
Block - L
Parry - L

:mk: - a well ranged low kick. This is probably Twelve’s most efficient poke and crouching attack. Good range and damage and hits low. Crouching :lk:x2, crouching :mk: works as a great poke string but is stil quite punishable. The only problem with this move is that it cannot be cancelled.
Block - L
Parry - L

:hk: - Twelve transforms his legs into a drill looking attack. This is Twelve’s sweep. So it hits low and knocks down. Highly punishable though. Strangely enough the block stun on it is huge and it sounds like it hits 3 times when blocked. So here’s where the old no Absolute Guard comes into play lol. Ok for punishment situations. Safest from max range and a bit slow on start-up.
Block - L
Parry - L

Jumping

:lp: - This move is the same animation as his UOH. Short range, comes out quick and stays out for the entire arc of the jump. Greatly used for tick-throws.
Block - H
Parry - H

:mp: - Twelve extends one arm at a average range. Good to use as an air-to-air attack. Also beats Hugo’s Shootdown Backbreaker and Megaton Press. Safe if it hits from maximum range. Punishable if it hits close. Also if it hits as an anti-air, then you can land and reset with X.N.D.L.
Block - H
Parry - H

:hp: Twelve extends both arms and morphs them into long ranged spikes. Great for spacing and zoning. Safe, hit or not from maximum range. Also inflicts good damage. This move will be used excessively in his air-dashing games. Also if it hits from max range, some players (mostly n00bs) will go for a sweep, in this case you hit them with a standing :hk: Also if the attacks hits close, in you can combo into a A.X.E. or X.N.D.L. Can be hard to parry do the angle. Neutral jump :hp: also works as a good air-to-air attack if you expect your opponent to jump
Block - H
Parry - H

:lk: - Twelve extends his knee out. Quicker than :lp: but stays out much longer and recovers slower. Can be used for tick-throws but :lp: is more suited for that. Overall, this attacks offers very little.
Block - H
Parry - H

:mk: - Twelve performs a strange looking kick here. And this move used more than you think it would be. Quick recovery. Can also be used in the same resets as :mp: When air-dashing, whiff a :mk:, land then throw. Very simple but a solid plan. Works well in instant air dashing and normal air-dashing. Espcially against a cornered opponent, when they are cornered stick only to instant air-dash :mk: (whiff) to throw. Or you can use to set-up a possible combo off of a crouching LK instead of a throw.
Block - H
Parry - H

:hk: - Twelve morphs both legs into a huge spike. Great damage. This attack hits at a very steep angle, making it extremely difficult to parry. Safe if blocked or whiffed. This move can also cross-up, fake cross-up or whiff behind the opponent. Great for comboing into X.N.D.L. Can also set-up throws similiar to :mk: Good to use during instant air dashing since the whole move doesn’t have enough time to animate before landing and Twelve recovers almost immediatley upon landing. Also knocks down if it hits as an anti-air. A neutral jump :hk: can work as a good mix-up against a cornered opponent. Instant Air-Dash backward HK is great for building bar as well, best from max range when your opponent is playing footsie games or is building bar as well.
Block - H
Parry - H

UOH
S.J.A. - Press :mp: + :mk:
Twelve’s UOH doesn’t have much to offer. It can link into crouching :lk:, X.N.D.L. but setting up the distance is hard. It’s a bit outside of crouching :lk:x2/standing close :mk: If blocked you can go for a throw, but this is quite risky. Or use it sparingly after a jump-in attack cause opponents will expect a low attack regardless or maybe a tick-throw or walk-up to throw. You can kara-cancel it with :mp: but that’s easier said than done. The range is good though.
Block - H
Parry - H

Throws
H.U.G. - When close, Press :lp: + :lk:(mash buttons for more damage)
Twelve wraps around his opponent squeezes the life out of them. Decent damage and knocks down. Also does decent stun damage being that Twelve does not damage. Excellent setting up the OTG on Hugo. In addition, this throw keeps the opponent close to you

T.R.W. - When close, press :l: or :r: + :lp: + :lk:
Twelve’s throw has great range and does good damage and knocks down. Best move for punishment situations, when you don’t have any bar. Throws them a good distance away to set-up a meaty N.D.L., a taunt or some space & time to whiff some crouching :mp:'s for bar. Also good to get your opponent off of you.

Twelve’s Kara-Throw is with :mp: but his kara-throw isn’t that great.
*still under construction.

Don’t forget to mention his kara UOH, its actually decent and easy to do. You can do it with :mk:. YOu can hear him make the sound for his :mk: but a UOH will come out. Its a bit slower and has a little more range, like a kara throw. I use it at max distance for IAD mixup.

You guys are gonna hate me but I went back to playing Ken. I realize now that Twelve isn’t good because 3s is a game of punishments and Twelve just can’t fallow through. I still love Sean and Twelve but I’m gonna work on my Ken for a bit. I’ll low tier it up when I get adjusted to a joystick.

Later for now,

Mert

As Starscream once said to Thundercracker

“YOU PUTRID TRAITOR!”

:sad:

Oh well, I still love Twelve and will play him as much as possible on pad. I can’t get adjusted to stick yet so give me some time and I’ll be back with you guys.

Plus I’ve been playing Champion Edition a lot more than 3s latley so BACK OFF. :stuck_out_tongue:

CE u suck, that game was cool when u were in elem/junior high however old u r lol
I’m sorry but do to that speed I couldnt play it last time I played back in Dec, inlcuding the fact there were no room for ya hands on it. Me & my bro were bumpin into each other tryin to pull shit off lol

I’m the other way around - play Twelve on stick fine, run to dirty Ken whenever I’m forced to go pad. I can’t IAD worth spit on pad.