Two Arcade Sticks 360?

Is it possible to use two arcade sticks on the 360?

I just reakised it only has one usb. Is there a device out there to allow two controllers to be pluged into the 360.

Really? I thought most xboxes had 2 usb’s. But yeah, a usb hub should work.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but don’t all 360s have 2 USB ports on the front of the console?

Only 1 USB port? What model of Xbox 360 do you own man? I have 3 on mine, two on front, one in the back. And if you really can’t afford to clear up one of your USB ports, you can always just buy a USB hub for more ports.

Common mistake for alot of Xbox owners who don’t properly read the manual for the system or happened to skip the introduction video that all new 360 automatically load when they are launched, that they don’t realize that there is a total of 3 USB ports available on the system.

8/10 times it’s because people think they know everything there is to know about the console before opening the box, when a little patience they could have potentially learned something they may not know.

1 in the rear is used for things such as the Wireless internet adapter.

Where as the two on the hidden compartment in the front are primarily used for controllers and other accessories such as Driving Wheels and Arcade Sticks.

As shown in the picture here = http://www.ixbt.com/consoles/images/info_xbox360/xbox360ph_usb_front.jpg