Two guys get beaten up for walking on the wrong side of town

YouTube Beating: Richmond, VA Beating Posted to YouTube - wtvr

Stay classy Richmond, VA.

Meh, this is nothing new. This type of shit happens to people more often than you would think.

Thats the first thing that came to mind when I saw he was white. I knew it was ggpo for him.

Oh look black people not giving themselves a bad name. :rolleyes:

And this is why black people can’t have nice things.
<----------------

Same shit happens in Chicago on the southside @ University of Chicago on 58th :rofl: I’m not saying its right but…maybe 2-3 blocks the wrong way from campus and you right there in the hood lol and niggas is waiting lol

this is why white people are still racist against black people

they should transfer the Seattle PD over there, the SPD does not fuck around, kill minorities, ask questions later. there’s not too many ghetto black neighborhoods around here, so white people are mostly safe (although I STILL knew many white friends who got jumped by black people in high school).

the SPD trigger happy cops would better serve the community in ghettos such as that one. win/win

they should transfer the Seattle PD over there, the SPD does not fuck around, kill minorities, ask questions later. there’s not too many ghetto black neighborhoods around here, so white people are mostly safe (although I STILL knew many white friends who got jumped by black people in high school).

the SPD trigger happy cops would better serve the community in ghettos such as that one. win/win

Just pull down your pants and start shitting on them. Used to work for me.

Why in the hell!? Jesus fucking Christ! I just…facepalms Why does it always have to be us!?

Repatriations beeyatch!

Well…shit Thats horrible and I really thought my people was passed this. All I know is those niggas got slmething serious waiting on them.

This is how I see things east of the cascades.

South end cops - Trigger happy with fights, and drugs but very nice when it comes to traffic violations. I still have yet to get a speeding ticket. Just warnings after warnings.

North end cops - Not trigger happy, but speedy ticket happy. I don’t live in the north end, but I have family that do and they get tickets all the time. Even if it is only slightly over.

Back to the thread…

Yea shit happens…

Fixed:wonder:

While it’s tempting to say it’s someone’s fault when they get beat up, robbed, whatever for choosing to live in a bad area ultimately it’s an immature viewpoint. People should have the right to live wherever they want and not be fucked with just because of their choice and while it doesn’t always work that way as evidenced by the video it still doesn’t take away from the fact that these types of victims are not masters of their fate.

I’m a very open minded guy I don’t judge anything based solely on empirical evidence yet it seems that even the majority of black people condemn their own race just because in many if not most of these types of videos blacks are the instigators. Do U.S or global stats for that matter reflect the stereotype?

First off, what is with dumb motherfuckers snitching on themselves with the camera phone. Niggas need rep that bad they gotta tell on themselves?

Second off, this shit wouldn’t have even made the news if some white people weren’t involved.

3rd off, if you are thinking to yourself right now “That’s all n1ggers are good for” then stick a spike in your head because a pincusion is all your brain is good for.

yeah man I dont think you can categorize two white males as an entire race, its posts like these that cause shit…

what about when white people jump white people? or black people jump black people? if the two guys in the video where black people would be like “oh damn, should have made that left instead of right”

would that make them racist against themselves?

violence like this should come as no surprise as it can occur anywhere at anytime, you never roll solo in what seems a remote part of the street…im not sure why they didnt run…where they drunk?

This thread isn’t fulfilling its racial tension potential.

hahaha your house is ghetto as fuck…im afraid to see what the hood is.

How do you start a Jewish parade?