Two-Parter

Recently I realized that not a single one of my friends is into fighting games what-so-ever :sweat:. Looking to meet some people in my area from Shoryuken.

I’m not very good right now at any fighting games because it’s been a while since I’ve played them (only played VF5 & Tekken 5DR recently), so I figured improving with actual people rather than computers would be in my best interests. I have experience with competitive gaming in tournaments and such (World of Warcraft Arenas + Counter-Strike 1.6) but have only entered 1 tournament for a fighting game (a long long long time ago for EHRGEIZ)… so I don’t really know how I compare to other players in general.

So I’m just looking to improve my game significantly in multiple fighters and make a couple new friends while I’m at it, and maybe try my luck at a couple tourneys if I gain some decent skill… plus my little brother’s friends stole like all of my games pretty much… so I’m missing 3 of my most important PS2 games - MvC2, CvS2 & Street Fighter Anniversary (which included 3S x_X).

So yeah, if you’re in my area and you play Tekken 5:DR or VF5… or have a copy of MvC2, CvS2 or 3S and want to play, hit me up. Or if there’s like a group of you somewhere who plays I’d love to join in :wonder:

Anywho, the 2nd part. Just wondering where all the good arcades are now (in terms of game selection & competition)… seems my favorites have all shut down or rotted into crappy arcades. Preferably within like 30 minutes of my area.

look at my sig

714 is welcome too

WE AINT BIASED

Buena Park is about 25 minutes from Regency. People play mvc2 and 3s there.