Two viper questions i have

c-viper

1. does anyone know how to do OTG seismo to burning kick launch back up?? marlinpie always does it with the doom assist but i’ve seem him do it without… i can do it but i never have enough time to get the launch in there… i tried L M and H versions

2. how do you cancel focus attacks to seismo? can it only be done with ex seismo or what?

For #2: [media=youtube]c7vk3GmzHiM[/media]

I don’t understand your first question so someone else can take it

[media=youtube]8bBZSmnyD_g[/media]

This video should help with your second question if you watch about 3 minutes in. You can cancel focus attack into any special move generally.

great tips but what i’m asking is how you start with the FADC then cancel the focus attack into a seismo. i’ve seen it done, what these videos are showing me is the opposite

You can only do that with EX, unfortunately.

Not true at all. You can cancel a focus into a regular special as well. Hold down the S during a focus, and you can cancel it into whatever. You’ll probably get bopped since regular specials have no invuln frames, but you CAN do it. I use focus into regular seismo when I start to focus and the opp sees it and dashes away. No need to spend meter in that situation.

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/81652/Chris%20Marquez">Chris Marquez</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>1. does anyone know how to do OTG seismo to burning kick launch back up?? marlinpie always does it with the doom assist but i’ve seem him do it without… i can do it but i never have enough time to get the launch in there… i tried L M and H versions<br></div>
</blockquote>

I’m not sure how to do so without an assist, but if I’m on the same page as you then you’re talking about SJ canceling into an H BK.  It’s the same concept as her Seismo cancel, just cancel it into a H BK; make sure you get that up-forward input.  If you are trying to use Doom, you have to lag a little bit so they get caught by the Plasma.  It’s easier if you use Akuma Tatsu, Felicia RB, or some other assists.  Also, make sure not to input S too early, or you’ll cancel the BK.  Good luck!