K-Town Brawlers presents: MvC3 New Release Tourney @ FX Games Exchange in Killeen, TX.
KTB will be running a Marvel vs Capcom 3 tournament at Killeen’s own FX Games. Cash prizes will be $500!
*$500 cash prizes to be given to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finishers at the 70/20/10 split and no cash prize awarded from the pot
3213 E Central Texas Expy
Killeen, Texas 76543
Casuals: 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Registration: 2:00pm - 2:45pm
*It would behoove you to show up early enough to register in time as it helps expedite finalizing the tournament bracket.
Marvel vs Capcom 3 (for all you “dee dee dee’s” out there)
Sony LCD HDTV Bravia’s
*There will be no venue fee and regardless of how low the turnout is, the tourney will still be ran. So if only 8 people sign up, it’ll still be $350/$100/$50 rather than $84/$24/$12 @ the 70/20/10 split!
- No outside food or drinks allowed.
- Respect the venue, equipment, staff, customers, and other players.
- No vulgar language. This is a family store and children will be present
- Don’t act stupid. Simple enough, right?
- Trade in games for cash or store credit! Totally optional of course :bgrin:
- Default settings (Time, handicap, random select background, etc)
- Double Elimination. If you lost your first game, stick around because you are still in! … except you’ll be placed in the ‘losers’ bracket.
- Best 2 out of 3 games.
- Winners, Losers, and Grand Finals will all be best 3 out of 5 games.
- In the event off a draw game by either a Double K.O. or Time, the game will be replayed and will not count as a win for either opponents.
- Winner must keep the same team and order unless they lose the following game, then they may change their team and/or order of their team.
- Loser may change their team and/or order of t heir team.
- Default characters only. That means no unlockable characters (Akuma, Sentinel, Hsien-Ko, and Taskmaster)
- Button mapping is allowed.
- No unsportsmanlike conduct.
- BYOC (Bring Your Own Controller) KTB and FX Games will not be providing controllers
***** UCC *** Points:**
UCC points will be distributed to the top finishers that will go towards seeding for the Upper-Cut Southern Championships being held in Dallas/Ft Worth on May 7-8th!
For further questions and details, please call either of the following:
*Rotendo (Rodolfo) Six One Nine 453-9480
Steve (iHiryu) Two Five Four 247-5119