***UCC*** TEXAS BAR FIGHTS TOURNAMENT ROUND III (Dallas, TX) March 5th, 2011

TEXAS BAR FIGHTS TOURNAMENT ROUND III (Dallas, TX) March 5th, 2011

UCC Sanctioned Event - Earn Ranking points toward seeds at UCSC

** *** TEXAS BAR FIGHTS Proudly Presents ROUND III *****
Texas Bar Fights is where you PLAY MORE and get PAID MORE!!!

** --When–**
Saturday, March 5th 2011
Sign up 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM - Please make arrangements to arrive early so the tournament can start on time as much as possible

** --Where–**
Back Porch Grill and Tavern
210 N. Main St.
Grapevine, TX. 76051
Map 210 North Main Street, Grapevine, TX 76051-3321 - Google Maps

** --Tournament Schedule–**
There will be a staggered start to all the tournaments because many people will be crossing over different tournaments.
Here is a proposed schedule:
MARVEL 3, BLAZBLUE, and TEKKEN will start @ 2:00 as soon as the brackets are completed
SSF4 will start around 30 minutes after the other tournaments get a head start
ARCANA HEART 3 will start when BLAZBLUE has completed
SSF4 teams will start after SSF4 singles if time allows

** --Venue Fee/Game Entry Fees–** There will be a one time $7 venue fee when you sign up.

SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4 ------------------ $10 on XBOX
TEKKEN 6 -------------------------------------- $10 on PS3
BLAZBLUE:CS ----------------------------------$10 on XBOX
MARVEL vs CAPCOM 3 --------------------------$10 on XBOX
ARCANA HEART 3 (import if possible)----------$10 on PS3
SSF4 2v2 ---------------------------------------$5 per team member ($10 a team) with time permitting
BEAT THE PRO CHALLENGE -----------------$5 per challenge for a $50 Best Buy gift card
REDEMPTION TOURNAMENTS for SSF4----$10 entry Eight man tournaments winner takes all

The tournament format is Double Elimination for all games. Pot split 70/20/10 (except REDEMPTION Tourneys which is 100% to winner)

** --BEAT THE PRO CHALLENGE–**
Take your chance at beating the reigning champion of Texas Bar Fights Round II - Findmyfarms! Challenge him to a “best out of three sets” match for $5 dollars a try. If you win, you win a $50 gift card to Best Buy. Challenge him as many times as you want until you win. Come one, come all, and try your best to Beat the Pro.

** --REDEMPTION TOURNEYS–**
Not satisfied with your performance in the main tournaments? Wanna make some money against a smaller field? We will be holding 8 man double elimination side tournaments for SSF4 and MARVEL 3! Only if you get eliminated out of the main event can you participate. The first 8 players to sign up begin the first redemption tourney. We will be doing this repeatedly all day long (every time we get another 8 people signed up, another tourney will begin!) $10 per player Winner takes all $80!!!

** --FIGHT CLUB 5v5 EXHIBITION–**
The fight clubs from San Antonio’s LSG Fight Club and Dallas/Fort Worth’s Fight Club will be having a 5v5 exhibition SSF4 match before the final matches of SSF4 and Marvel. The winning team will take home a custom painted TE Stick Trophy courtesy of Lone Star Gaming’s Chris Aguilar.

** --Details–**
FOURTEEN Asus Screens: The same ones used at EVO to ensure NO LAG and that the tournament moves along quickly. Each screen has their own set of separate speakers so everyone can hear everything. HUGE venue with plenty of room and lots of good food and beer!

**PLEASE, BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLERS, IF YOU CAN, TO FACILITATE WITH THE SPEED OF THE TOURNAMENT.**

Top 8 Played on a Head to Head set up and projected onto two big screens for everyone to watch with ease!

Please, please, PLEASE eat and drink at the venue. Back Porch Grill and Tavern has a great menu full of really good food and lots of beers/shots to choose from.

--Jeff (pkrstdnt) and Kent (FocusFlute)

Hopefully I can make it!

Already made plans to be there!

SSF4 Singles/teams, MvC3, & Arcana Heart 3!? West Texas is in!

I hope everyone makes it out to this one. Make it bigger than the last!

haven’t been to a MvC3 tourney before so hope I don’t scrub out in MvC3

Exciting new announcements!

There will be a 5v5 SSF4 Exhibition match between San Antonio’s LSG Fight Club and DFW’s Fight Club for bragging rights and a trophy to be displayed at the winning club’s main house of gathering. Pictures of the trophy will be coming soon. The trophy will be battled for every Texas Bar Fights with the main game rotating with each meeting.

Go ahead and root for your favorite team.

My girlfriend said she wants to come “win” another coaster. Also, I’m coming for that best buy gift card Adnan.

damn, i actually can’t go to this. :’((((((
I have a test on a fucking saturday morning at 9am.
oh wellzzzzz

yo ugh: http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3607/dtxbarfightsround3poste.jpg

Im in there!

This sounds like lots of fun although I’ve never been to any DFW events. I think it is about time I started going instead of wanting to.:woot:

Only four days away!! Who’s ready?

So who is the pro this time?

We have even more door prizes and a couple of huge announcements to make about the ‘Upper’-Cut Circuit. This may be one of the best Texas tournaments to date!!!

Findmyfarms is the Pro

FindmyUGH

Yo, Madoc. You coming up from H-Town? Support your bro, Bardo.

I don’t play ssf4 anymore, and mvc3 is too random to be a good tournament game. I’m taking a break from competing for awhile. Bardo is frayyyyyyyyy anyways put him first and just take the L. If zekklin was on the team that’d be different free OCV for dallas bet it

$10 entry for AH3 is kinda steep, do you expect a big turnout?

We think the turnout for Arcana will be the smallest of them all, but we will hold it if there are at least 8 players interested.