Ultimate Fighting Game List

Hey doods, does anyone know of a site online that lists all of the known fighting games in the world? The closest I have come to finding anything like that, is the fighting game wiki article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fighting_games

EDIT: Oops, meant for this to go in FGD. ***Moved from GD to FGD forum.

fightersgeneration.com/ Does a solid job

Cool - thanks man!

Personally I like that one the most because it may not be the ultimate in completeness, it at least has some history and character cross references and has a good image library and some sprite rips. It also has reviews, which aren’t bad but not great either.

The screenshot collection, character database, and game database are great, though pay no attention to the reviews, since while the guy has obviously been playing fighting games for a long time, he’s done so from a casual perspective. Things like aesthetics and storyline weigh a lot more heavily than they should in the reviews. Also stuff like this:

Also the dude considers Guilty Gear XX (even +R) to be an update to X. I can see where he’s coming from with that statement (up to a point), but still.