Ultimate Magneto Combo Thread: It's my BnB, I Never Fuck It Up

If I may say, that is an awesome looking Magneto for the front cover.

I’m simply posting here to say lol @ title

Marvel meme of the year.

Here’s the problem I’m having with the OP: I’m not sure whether to post the maximum damage of a combo with Hyper Grav loop + various enders or just leave it as is without the additional Hyper Grav loop damage + notations. Magneto’s too much of a “do whatever combo you want” character to write an easy aggregate combo post for lol

post BnBs in sections
"main combo part"
ender A
ender B

thats how I tried to do it in the Vergil forums really

Anima Blast loop
:l::m::h::s: sj.:h: adf 896:l: Cr.:h::s: sj.:h: adf :h:xx896:l:
ender 1 (midscreen) rejump :m::h:xx896:l: (land) :s: sj.:m::m::h::s: :rdp::l: xx :qcf::atk::atk: vaires, does about 545k meterless and 640k, Corner carries from anywhere on screen
Ender 2 (corner) (landing from magblast 2) :h:xx:qcb::l: (sj.:h: add :h:xx: :qcb::l: )x2 :h::s: sj.:h: xx :qcf::l: xx :qcb::atk::atk: builds 1.5 bars does 780k

Interesting, I’ll probably add the second enders after I’ve entered all the usual BnB’s fullscreen.

My bnb since day 1. starting with 1bar of meter

c.LMH, S, j.H, ADF, j.H, 896+L, tri jump H, cr.H, S, j.H, ADDF, j.H, normal jump, j.M, j.H, 896+L, st.H, HGrav L, [HGrav loop]x1, IAD, j.H, j.S, st.H, S, j.H, S

does 586,500k travels 70% of the stage. builds a little over 1.5 bars

**Enders **

j.S - 586k

J.S, ADDB, 896+L, Shockwave - 677k

After HGrav loop

Teampest - 770k

IAD, j.H, J.S, st.H, S, j.H, Disruptor, Tempest - 790k

Enders with Drones assist

IAD, j.H, J.S, st.H+Drones, S, j.H, j.S, Air Heavy HGrav, Tempest - 825k

IAD, j.H, J.S, st.H+Drones, S, j.H, j.S, ADD, Air Heavy HGrav, land, SJ, ADD, j.S, st.H, Disruptor, GravSqueeze - 1m

IAD, j.H, J.S, st.H+Drones, S, j.H, j.S, Air Heavy HGrav, land, st.H, S, j.S, GravSqueeze - 1m - After the last j.S make sure you ADD, j.S to touch the floor faster

this is my bnb and i never fuck it up (for real though, i’m not at my house)

the j:h: crosses up which is pretty sweet i think and adds more to the mix up;
j.:h: cr:l: cr:h: :s: j:h: adf j:h: 896:l: [land] sjuf j:h: adf j:h: 896:l: [land] j:m: j:h: 896 [land] cr:h: :s: j:m::m::h: j:s: Attraction xx :qcf::atk::atk:

does around 600k. going to add more of mine bnb’s when i recover from these beers.

for my midscreen I do the Tokido but after hte relaunch I do H adf H xx fly/reversefly > L H adf H etc.
~700ish with 1 meter depending on your ender, its brain dead easy, carrries ridiculously far, also gives you a chance to dash under to change sides to keep the corner.

for my corner I do
:s: sj:h: adf j:h: xx 896:l: land njuf:h: xx 896:l: land:h::s: sj:h: adf j:h: xx 896:l: land :h: xx 214:l: sjuf add:s: land :h::s: sj :m::m::h::s: :a1: (wesker) :h::s: sj:h: xx 236:l: xx 214:atk::atk:
does 830-870ish depending on starter. fairly easy to do, and you get to do some post air tempest mixups.
If I don’t have an OTG assist available I add in an extra hypergrav rep in there if I’m gonna end with meter rather than go for a heavy knockdown mixup.

What is ya’lls best conversion for midscreen Tatsu…
Vergil and missiles just doesn’t cut it for the way I wanna play

MvC3: Magneto: Questions (and Answers) Thread

Finally I got all of the combos in this thread except for ROM, The Quandizzle and The Fanatiq thank you guys I want to hug you guys lol took me alot of training now it’s time to work on hit comfirm and movement

So we’re posting BnBs now:

Lazy BnB:****

cr.LMHS, delay super jump, j.H adf j.H, backwards fly cancel, j.MH [adf H]x2 cancel unfly j.H, st.H xx L hypergrav, [super jump, addf H, st.H xx L hypergrav]x2, S, super jump MMHS, (Viper OTG assist) + L hypergrav cancel to Tempest, DHC into Sentinel.

I dont know how much damage this does, I think it’s over 900K

BnB I always drop outside of Training Mode:

Midscreen, starter into 3 reps of ROM into 3 reps of hypergrav loop, S, super jump MMHS, (Viper OTG assist) + L hypergrav cancel to Tempest, DHC into Sentinel.

Does close to a million

Corner BnB:

starter to 2 reps of Empire Loop, after the last launch j.H addf s.H, two reps of hypergrav loop**, **S, super jump MMHS, (Viper OTG assist) + L hypergrav cancel to Tempest, DHC into Sentinel.

Over a million. If the starter is from j.S or flight HS it’s over 1.1M

Where are the ROM combos? I got us:D

EDIT; Changing Magnetic Rom to Magnetic Cha Cha :rofl:

Does the Magnetic Blast actually count after the Shockwave in the third combo, or is it just making Mags drop faster?

it hits

I can’t get the Fanatiq combo to work. After I land j.H ADF j. H; the Fly j. L misses… any tips, please?

Make sure the opponent is above you. They have to be practically on top of you for the j.L to hit.

<_< I came up with the “poverty rom magnetic blast” combo on day -3

OH YEAH I forgot your name lol I’ll add you to the credits