Ultimate Magneto Combo Thread: It's my BnB, I Never Fuck It Up

My bnb since day 1. starting with 1bar of meter

c.LMH, S, j.H, ADF, j.H, 896+L, tri jump H, cr.H, S, j.H, ADDF, j.H, normal jump, j.M, j.H, 896+L, st.H, HGrav L, [HGrav loop]x1, IAD, j.H, j.S, st.H, S, j.H, S

does 586,500k travels 70% of the stage. builds a little over 1.5 bars

**Enders **

j.S - 586k

J.S, ADDB, 896+L, Shockwave - 677k

After HGrav loop

Teampest - 770k

IAD, j.H, J.S, st.H, S, j.H, Disruptor, Tempest - 790k

Enders with Drones assist

IAD, j.H, J.S, st.H+Drones, S, j.H, j.S, Air Heavy HGrav, Tempest - 825k

IAD, j.H, J.S, st.H+Drones, S, j.H, j.S, ADD, Air Heavy HGrav, land, SJ, ADD, j.S, st.H, Disruptor, GravSqueeze - 1m

IAD, j.H, J.S, st.H+Drones, S, j.H, j.S, Air Heavy HGrav, land, st.H, S, j.S, GravSqueeze - 1m - After the last j.S make sure you ADD, j.S to touch the floor faster

this is my bnb and i never fuck it up (for real though, i’m not at my house)

the j:h: crosses up which is pretty sweet i think and adds more to the mix up;
j.:h: cr:l: cr:h: :s: j:h: adf j:h: 896:l: [land] sjuf j:h: adf j:h: 896:l: [land] j:m: j:h: 896 [land] cr:h: :s: j:m::m::h: j:s: Attraction xx :qcf::atk::atk:

does around 600k. going to add more of mine bnb’s when i recover from these beers.

for my midscreen I do the Tokido but after hte relaunch I do H adf H xx fly/reversefly > L H adf H etc.
~700ish with 1 meter depending on your ender, its brain dead easy, carrries ridiculously far, also gives you a chance to dash under to change sides to keep the corner.

for my corner I do
:s: sj:h: adf j:h: xx 896:l: land njuf:h: xx 896:l: land:h::s: sj:h: adf j:h: xx 896:l: land :h: xx 214:l: sjuf add:s: land :h::s: sj :m::m::h::s: :a1: (wesker) :h::s: sj:h: xx 236:l: xx 214:atk::atk:
does 830-870ish depending on starter. fairly easy to do, and you get to do some post air tempest mixups.
If I don’t have an OTG assist available I add in an extra hypergrav rep in there if I’m gonna end with meter rather than go for a heavy knockdown mixup.

What is ya’lls best conversion for midscreen Tatsu…
Vergil and missiles just doesn’t cut it for the way I wanna play

MvC3: Magneto: Questions (and Answers) Thread

Finally I got all of the combos in this thread except for ROM, The Quandizzle and The Fanatiq thank you guys I want to hug you guys lol took me alot of training now it’s time to work on hit comfirm and movement

So we’re posting BnBs now:

Lazy BnB:****

cr.LMHS, delay super jump, j.H adf j.H, backwards fly cancel, j.MH [adf H]x2 cancel unfly j.H, st.H xx L hypergrav, [super jump, addf H, st.H xx L hypergrav]x2, S, super jump MMHS, (Viper OTG assist) + L hypergrav cancel to Tempest, DHC into Sentinel.

I dont know how much damage this does, I think it’s over 900K

BnB I always drop outside of Training Mode:

Midscreen, starter into 3 reps of ROM into 3 reps of hypergrav loop, S, super jump MMHS, (Viper OTG assist) + L hypergrav cancel to Tempest, DHC into Sentinel.

Does close to a million

Corner BnB:

starter to 2 reps of Empire Loop, after the last launch j.H addf s.H, two reps of hypergrav loop**, **S, super jump MMHS, (Viper OTG assist) + L hypergrav cancel to Tempest, DHC into Sentinel.

Over a million. If the starter is from j.S or flight HS it’s over 1.1M

Where are the ROM combos? I got us:D

EDIT; Changing Magnetic Rom to Magnetic Cha Cha :rofl:

Does the Magnetic Blast actually count after the Shockwave in the third combo, or is it just making Mags drop faster?

it hits

I can’t get the Fanatiq combo to work. After I land j.H ADF j. H; the Fly j. L misses… any tips, please?

Make sure the opponent is above you. They have to be practically on top of you for the j.L to hit.

<_< I came up with the “poverty rom magnetic blast” combo on day -3

OH YEAH I forgot your name lol I’ll add you to the credits

Sick thread!, here’s a lil corner combo you can add to it if you like.

cr. :l::m::h::s: xxsj j.:h:adf xx :u::uf::f::l: (land) st.:h:xx:qcb::l:, njuf, adf xx :u::uf::f::l: (land) :s: xxsj j.:h:adf xx :u::uf::f::l: (land) st.:h:xx:qcb::l:, njuf, adf xx :u::uf::f::l: (land) st.:h::s:xxsj j.:h: xx add j.:s: (land) st.:h::s: sjxx j.:m::m::h::s:

Does 600,000 Damage, 800,000 w j.:h:xx Tempest ender. Builds a little over 1.5 meters.

Probably should go under the “advanced combos” section since it requires the player to be proficient at the Box-dash Magnetic Blasts and EMP looping.

here’s another corner blast combo:

builds roughly 1.80 meter before super and does 621,500 using missiles/drones extension (does around 800-840k with super)
tri j:s: cr:l::h: :s: sjuf j:h: adf j:h: 896:l: land sjuf j:h: adf j:h: 896:l: land s:h: 214:l: s:h:+:a1: j:m::m::h::s: land 214:h: s:h:+:a2: sj j:h::s: [full drones assist hit before landing] 214:h: xx super

slight variations:

So Magnus is kind of like a side project for me at the moment, I was just wondering if any of you made the EMP loop as your main BnB? I thought it looked pretty sweet and I took it in the lab, surprisingly its pretty easy. It draws many similarites towards Mazios Doom loop, which I also learned, but its extremely hard to convert into that loop for more than 1 or 2 reps if my starter wasn’t optimal, so I end up doing basic foot dive loops more often than not. Is the EMP like this too? I’m using the cr.l St.S variant for now, I think I cap out at 3 or 4 reps with that though.

If I go for EMP loop in a match I don’t go for more than 2 reps (unless in XF) and transition into other combos.

I’m trying to learn Magneto to help out a friend and so I need to ask. How the FUCK do you do H air dash H into fly L? After that the 5 Hs and whatever but I can never get that god damn fly L to hit shit never works when I do it. They are are way to far away for that L to hit. So what’s the trick? I don’t own a copy of the game so I can’t dick around in training mode to figure out why what I’m doing does or doesn’t work. Someone just give it to me on the straight and narrow so I can learn this when I stop by my buddy’s house tomorrow night.

Do j.h, ADF, j,M xx Fly j.L, j.H, ADF, j.H x5

Not j.h, ADF, j.H