Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3X?

discuss

real or fake?

dlc… hopefully Megaman.EXE will make it in.

Edit: Captivate is next month by the way…

Too soon Capcom, too soon. Also shouldn’t this go in general discussion since it’s not official?

I swear to god if this is real I’m gonna be so mad.

I feel like I’m having the opposite reaction from everyone else. Everyone seems to be believing it but not wanting it…But I’m not believing it but wanting it. 8 characters for $15 wouldn’t be bad at all. Although that’s part of why I don’t believe it, Capcom would never allow such a good deal.

I definitely DIDN’T just tweak a whole ton of people out with this rumor. Ha ha ha it’d be hilarious to watch them not give people Megaman again.

why would you be mad lol?

I don’t believe it but I want it. Only if it comes with a V2013 update next year that addresses the importnat issues. Like Hsien-ko being ass.

Ultimate was suppose to have eight additional characters so I can believe it. Everyone will finally get the Wesker nerf they been asking for and they’ll have to pay for it

The online community is already small, another game would kill it.

GENE FROM GODHAND

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

CAPCOM DO IT!

foams at mouth

Let’s frontpage this nonsense, see if we can get confirm/decon from the CapCorporate.

I only play this game offline so I don’t really GAF. If this isn’t some super troll that must mean the game sold decent enough to warrant an AE DLC. This is the only new Capcom game I like so I’m down.

50 characters isn’t enough any way because SFxT already has more characters and that’s before you count them 12 fuckers that are already on the disc. LOL.

Oh and PSYLOCKE BETTER BE IN CAPCOM. I WANT MOAR NINJAS.

AAAANNND BAD BOX ART MEGA MAN PLZ.

OH OH AAAANNNNNDD ROLLBACK NETCODE PLZ.

Lol

This seems to be done purposely, as crazy as it sounds…

First game sells the most and is most expensive to make but probably makes the most profit.
First update game sells less but most resources are already there.
Second update does even worse but doesn’t take a lot of money to develop in comparison.
Last Update to bring some life into the game just enough to hold fan interest, no new resources but proper testing is necessary.

Then release a new game/IP that incorporates the previous game’s characters with a fresh coat of paint and you do it all over again.

Welcome to Capcom’s business model.

“Earth Mightiest Heroes” title not being attainable due to it not being possible to pick the space stage (It’s been there since Vanilla) online.
Avengers movie being released near that time.
Zero’s (fuck this character) buster comes out in 3 frames and he has an X alt.

It all adds up, this shit is staged!

Psylocke with dem jiggle physics.
Buff Haggar.

Gimmie.

But I sense troll.

I hope it’s troll actually because I’m not trying to learn 8 new matchups, (well more like 1 whichever one is the new Wesker, the other 7 won’t be used), not trying to buy ANOTHER strategy guide (or worse no strat guide then guess their frame data), and well…the matchups thing.

I’m already set on my team and I don’t wanna be eyeing 8 new characters to maybe put on my team instead. GAH DAMMIT.

Plus the INEVITABLE balance changes. Watch my whole team get nerfed to shit.

Cyclops, Cyclops, Cyclops, Cyclops, Cyclops, Cyclops, Cyclops, and Cyclops.

Can they at least all have different colored suits

No sausage for Marvel side please. Needs more bacalao.