Ultra Street Fighter 4 PC Custom Skin Thread

thanx a lot guys, I need this for the ivy hair but since im using poisons head there is no scalp. Ill give it a try.

tnx again!

yw, you can paint hair like texture on her head in white color (since Ivy’s hairs are white), that will make a scalp.

Fuck I want to release her so badly but im a perfectionist :frowning: so I will do that now XD

btw you sleepy? I want to send her to you because I want an opinion on something.

No not sleepy at the moment.

Send it :smiley:

Okay I am sleepy now, you didn’t replied xD send it to me but I’ll reply a bit later.

That gun tho

The clothes have no sense with the character or the atmosphere of the game. Only a few are good. Conversion into Steam just with some mods skins to offer these clothes carnival. Horrible.

and Rose and Dee jay? my god. what is wrong with capcom? I do not get it

they shoulda just hired you guys from the thread to do alts instead of the 90% garbage they’re producing

Oh, snap did not know that was a thing.

Sorry for bothering ya.

Thats one of the best alts .

Eh I like them alot, they are silly and colorful. And rather casual, not to shit on those in this thread. But these are a nice change of pace rather than the rather … generic stuff that comes out of this thread a lot of the time. I am fan of casual outfits, eh.

All of those alts are still better than any pregnant mods
Just kidding

Like I said : the more the merrier
To each of their own tastes,there will be good and bad alt costumes

Honda and Oni alt are pretty cool, though.

this costumes are mostly lazy and awful but we can use the new clothing bones.

Im not happy with poison… they changed the hair…so the sorceress is still fucked. Maybe it will have some hair animation but im not happy about this.

10 days remains until the release of Ultra SFIV

When Ultra comes out,I’ll be back to stage modding again

With those little time I got, E.Honda will be the last guy to receive AE modding treatment from me

can you send me the hugo viking of ultra?

Is it not possible to do a character select screen edit for SSF4AE?

Haven’t seen even one character select screen mod so far.

Would love to see a CVS2 one for SSF4AE.

IS IT even possible with the tools we have?

I’ve been counting down every day for a friggin month. I have a serious need to hi-res the shit out of too many things. 8k, baby.

Its possible i do it for Xbox 360 Version the select Char emz is is new ae2.eaf works perfect :wink:
Main menu & Title.emz too!

Sure my Friend give me some Mins… :wink:
DONE Check PM ;-))
VFX & Bac too??

What program do I have to use to extract the .emz files?

Use piecemonteeSF4explorer!