Ultra Street Fighter 4 PC Custom Skin Thread

Nice ! you’ll begin to like it as you get familiar with it.

It should start automatically but in case it doesn’t right click on game name -> properties -> local files tab -> verify integrity of game cache. That’s also a game saver because in case you damage some files by modding or accidently then verifying integrity will fix the game.

but the game starts says is ultra on the steam but its still ae

i had the old game but i purchased the full ultra upgrade.

@BrutalAce yea i already like it,its perfect ordered and easy to use.

Have you registered your old game on Steam ? I mean redeemed your GFWL key on Steam ? if yes then it should be listed in your game library and downloading something like this

it worked as you said tnx buddy.

Downloading USFIV at the moment
Rape time Stage time

friends, one last question is it possible to change the desktop icon to usf4 ? because its the same as AE

well poison porting time then full stage raping! XD

Right click on game name in Steam and click on Create Desktop Shortcut, then delete the old one :wink:

For those interested I have opened up a massive section for USF4 over on the SFxT modding forums.

Would really love to see what you guys can pull off :wink:
Happy modding :smiley:

So I was trying to mod Poison and I got this error when trying to import my modded DDS file back into the EMB.

"Invalid file size (must match target block size) Please export this DDS first to check its properties.

I checked the file in WTV and it’s DXT5, so I saved it as such and it’s failing :confused:

Edit: Nevermind I figured it out. Poison’s 2nd DDS file requires you to check “No MIP maps.”

Don’t inject them using AssetExplorer, you can compile a new emb with Kensou’s tool though it’s a bit more work.

I might need to learn how to do so because I want to use High-RES textures

Yes for all custom resolutions like 2048x2048 or better compression, Kensou’s tool is your friend.

Quick Little Mod xDusty Golden Poisonx

Download 1.16MB: https://www.mediafire.com/?bptw3y3xwwhxy7a

My Ultra has arrived,gonna upload a new stage mod tonight

I just discovered that for the 5 Ultra chars and stages,the “patch” method will still apllied,but you have to copy the files into “patch_ae2” instead

EDIT:Not this fusion boy tonight

It might take a few days to do the poison mods so in the meantime please extract the korea stage because thats the stage it must be used for stage modding.