Ultra Street Fighter 4 PC Custom Skin Thread

Could someone update the Silent announcer mod, I actually have the old version for Arcade Edition. It actually appears to work during character select (offline) sequence but during the fights it doesn’t work anymore. I would greatly appreciate a fix for this, can’t stand that blabber mouth.

I think Ill just stick with Music mods lol.

However, Anyone got a link to stuff Id need for the Skinning? I tried looking but the only vid I found on Youtube was 4 years old and has dead links…

Hello all, this may be a dumb question, I have the Steam version of USF4 and would like to know if there is a way to make the Character Select Music (from Vs. mode) the default one? I don’t like the Character Select music from Arcade mode and would like for the Vs.version to be the default one.

@kykis9‌
Instead of putting in the resource/battle/chara folder, try making a new chara folder under the patch_ae2 directory and add the new skins there. Since the v2014, they’ve added some bugfix models or something that break a few characters’ mods under the old method.

@LanceKusanagi‌
Don’t bother with youtube tutorials. Use the text tutorials linked on the wiki.

EDIT: people wanting to mess with movesets can use the SF4Remix launcher. Just follow the instructions for where to copy the movesets to (i.e., where the launcher looks for them) as per the instructions at the top of the page:
http://www.sf4remix.com/

How do you fix a costume from GFWL version of AE on Ultra on Steam as i have a costume with white parts, i tried using sloth emmedit tool to edit and rename the parts of the costume but the white patches havent gone away any idea what im doing wrong?

Thanks for pointing out
Re-uploaded,Download link is still the same

http://monkeygigabuster.deviantart.com/art/USFIV-Jurassic-research-facility-X-Solar-Eclipse-474528987?ga_submit_new=10%3A1407715782&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1&ga_recent=1

Can anyone do the Summer DLC Ryu Pack but with glasses down?

I’ve been drawing it lots for the fuck of it. My lil brother wants to see Ryu with the glasses down. Do you think they’ll let us put hte glasses down (most characters do have something that looks moveable) for the Alt Color 10?

Is there a mod that exists where when you play single player arcade, the cpu opponent’s character will always select a random costume?

This could make the single player experience much more interesting.

So Im working on Capcom vs Snk 2 music mod for the game.

Using that for reference, Ive got 11 out of the 22 stages (27 when you add the Ultra stages…)

BLD,CHN,KOR,USA,LBX,VIE,VCN,EUR,RVR,VNX,JPX

So this is obviously going to turn into CvS2 featuring Other tracks lol. Any suggestions for the rest of the stages?

Anyone? :S

Looks to me like you would need to make a new CBS file with just That theme on it and replace the original file.

@LanceKusanagi‌
some 3s tunes would be cool! can you make this persona 4 song for me? I want it for the training stage is so relaxing XD

[quote=“hecz, post:14634, topic:128629”]

@LanceKusanagi‌
some 3s tunes would be cool! can you make this persona 4 song for me? I want it for the training stage is so relaxing XD

[/quote]

I assumed it was Reach out to the truth :). That is pretty relaxing though :slight_smile: I may use that for the training stage myself >.> Ill work on it tomorrow when I get in from work though.

And yea, 3s was the only other thing that came to my mind. Wanna keep that kind of same jazzy song feeling.

@LanceKusanagi‌

tnx buddy!

I ask a favor for anyone who can do this.

Can someone make the hair for the last color on hugo’s 1’st viking alt blond?

My first contribution to USFIV

Download

Download

Elena mod as Richard Meyer would be cool to see.

Poison as the Vice Prez from Kangoku Gakuen…

OH SHI…!

Are you working on Zero Cammy?

That’s a great music tutorial, but where can I find 3S and CvS2 tracks in .csb format?

Is this the wrong forum to post this in? :S