Ultra Street Fighter 4 PC Custom Skin Thread

Not to be rude or anything, but I have no idea what the deal is with this mod

Feet

and hands as well.

I believe it is the feets and hands for Juri, no idea for sakura though, probably the same thing.

I don’t know why modifying these models is so painful. I have finally succeed in extracting a fully rigged mesh, but when it is the time to re-import it, all hell break loose. Even if the vertexes have simply been moved, I cannot re-inject it and the only way I can get a working SMD is to adjust it and export it in blender since I cannot export a rigged character from Max and import it back in blender and cannot have a working SMD exporter for max. Ugh, I might be able to append the working SMD converted into EMG in an EMO if I retry… last time I was getting some errors.

Steam version just got updated with new costumes.

Which costumes were added?

Summer ones.

only need fix the color skin
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a289/danielvictor/dcpre_zps21027785.jpg

@alekqz
Nice mod ! Now l would love to see the Juri costumes from SFxT with small feets in AE :stuck_out_tongue:

Lets save this joke for tomm…spider senses are tingling

: ^ )

Edit: Actually…lets try to save any talk about the latest update for tomm…u should know why…just let it ride out…

So how hard is it to port costumes from SFXT? I’d love to see that Bayonetta costume for Poison in USF4.

Quiet easy as far as swapping the model is concerned but coloring textures is the most difficult part, specially skin.

Personally I tried swapping an EMG with another from SFxT and while the operation looked like it was successful, it caused the game to crash. Perhaps the model have a new rig? :S

Btw, since Summer costumes technically out, i have one huge request.
Do something with Poison’s new hairstyle. Please. That part on her head looks like a helmet and a very bad one.

NOONE (New that is.) Release any HACKED ALTS for download.

I can’t understand that sentence.

no dlc here he means

@Altairre‌

I will port bayonetta later

Why not? And besides, did i post any dlc here or give a download link or something (dl link for what, btw? all those files are in the game folder)? I used the picture from Capcom site.

wth just read the rules man.

My statement was in General.

NO DLC UNLOCKS. DO NOT UPLOAD ANY CONTENT THAT REQUIRES PAYMENT.