Ultra Street Fighter 4 PC Custom Skin Thread

@hecz so, now it’s okay to talk about dlc? Can i make a request one more time and not feel guilty for it?

That’s a pretty shoddy job and that’s my reason of criticizing them, of course we modders are deeply thankful to Capcom’s game and everything because without it we won’t be modding anything but then we are just modders with limited resources, tools etc. We can’t make new skeletons and rig them as we want while official devs/artists have full access to game’s resources so if they end up making something lesser in quality compared to modders then it show lack of interest. Art direction is indeed a matter of debate but this is purely bad quality.

I read that you shouldn’t upload DLC related stuff, but since this is only a texture, and is unusable without the DLC, would this be ok? If not, I’ll take it right off.

Anyway, I threw this together, and thought it looked good. I might fix the hair later, as its a bit pixel-ly.

I was wondering if someone could upload Hugo’s Medieval costume files for me. I wanted to take a look at it and use the parts for a mod. Thank you.

that medieval skin sure is your style :slight_smile:

@kenji490‌ ,thank you soooo very much. You are a cool cool dude.

I used this kind of mod since SSF4AE was released for the first time (don’t remember who made it), and good to see it updated to USF4 too.
Thank you very much. Hope you will also release the next version that contain all effects in the Pending list.

That’s probably fine, since it’s not usable without owning the costume already. Looks nice! Also, there’s only one version of kensou’s tool. However, I recommend using links from the wikis’ tool pages. They’re known good/safe/current.

**Ultra Pack Stage Mod **

USFIV PC took out, but in return we have 5 extra scenarios with this Ultra Pack Stage Mod. Were worked all scenarios again with the conversion to Steam. Corrected some glitches and added small details in certain phases. The songs are original and others chosen to match the atmosphere of the stage. Were replaced only alternative stages as Run-Down Back Alley (China Night), Pitch-Black (Brazil Night) Morning Mist Bay (Vietinan Morning), Secret Laboratory and Deserted Temple. This time ground effects consistent with the scenario seen when opponents are thrown on the ground were included. Follow the instructions in each folder, save the original files and have fun.

Stage Themes:

Urban War Zone: Tekken 6 Urban War Zone
Mishima Estate: Tekken Rival Theme of SF X TK
Antarctica: Boss Akuma Theme SF X TK
Gas Station: Street Fight Ex Plus 3 Gardin Light Theme
Warehouse: Bonus Stage Theme Original

LINK DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/uw70t97hl5dsadh/Ultra_Pack_Stage_Mod_by_Alff.rar

I Accidently screwed up my chun li file and now her original costume is messed up and if you try and pick her the game crashes. I’m new to pc version. How can I fix this

Hugo’s summer costume is also pretty bad. Clipping near the shoulder, and during his win animation when it zooms into his face, the entire chain he is wearing clips through his face during the close-up. I don’t understand how you couldn’t have seen this, but it’s embarassingly bad. Some of the colors are nice, but most are muted and dark.

Also, shame on Capcom for not making any colors where his skin or hair are a different color. I miss the green hair joker Hugo, blonde ubermensch Hugo, white hair pale skin Hugo, etc. It’s just lazy. More characters need skin/hair color differences, and it really makes me sad so little detail was paid.

… I really hope someone makes a 3S color pack for Hugo.

Its perfect thanx cant wait to port it to my xbox :smiley:

its soooo relaxing hehe.

you can make all requests you want as long as is not me. I dont do requests because I never finish them or lose interest fast. Just ask anyone on this thread. XD XD XD

Great stuff man thanks!

Are you planning to release your Valley Temple soon? I love that stage.

Quick question, is it heresy to combine certain assets from 2 separate skins and combine them into something even (IMO) better? Chun needs more ‘hair down’ skins. Moreover, is it difficult to learn to do so?

On this blue jean mod… somebody2978.deviantart.com/art/Chun-Li-Jeans-Pack-v2-MOD-SSF4AE-295374377

Replace the head/hair with this Chun head/hair… aaniishh12.deviantart.com/art/Chun-li-Beach-for-Sf4-317475640

All of you guys > Capcom.

Seriously don’t understand why they don’t get more involved with the modding community.

I’m new to SF modding, and i had a problem with this particular mod http://aaniishh12.deviantart.com/art/Chun-li-Beach-for-Sf4-317475640 (coincidentally the user above me post it too)
The problem is, when i use the mod, it just is all gray minus the head.

The problem isn’t new here, as i searched this thread and found a tutorial made by @hunterk and some tips, but no matter what i do with the .emm files (renaming materials to match the .emo file), it doesn’t change nothing, it still remains like that.
So any tips on how i can solve this problem ?

Still working on ALOT more textures.
Is anyone interested or should I keep this for my personal ratchetness.

Looks like no bones in the hair down of Juri’s new costume :frowning: Was hoping for some, so the modders would have new skeleton ressources.

Yeah, it came out all grey in Ultra so i stopped using it. All i want is that head and hair on the blue jeans skin with all 10 colors. That would be perfect. I wish i knew how to skin it myself but i dont know jack shit about modding lol.