Ultra Street Fighter 4 PC Custom Skin Thread

Can somebody explain to me whats wrong with the moveswapping right now? I attempted previously to swap Juri and Poisons movesets the old AE way and they came out like the “WHAT HAVE I DONE?” videos.
I made another thread a couple days ago but it’s gotten zero results and I have tried using multiple .bac and .bcm swaps between the 2.
The problem now is that there are at least 3 or 4 instances of these 2 files spread throughout the directories and I’m unsure which ones to switch if I want to have a vanilla SSF4 character swapped with an ultra character.

Quick question, Some mods from the aemods (or ultra mods now I guess?) page have flashing textures. Does this simply mean they are out of date? Or is there an easy fix for this?

Thanks.

Second stage mod of Ultra SFIV
USFIV Jurassic Era Research Facility X Solar Eclipse

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/222/e/2/usfiv_jurassic_research_facility_x_solar_eclipe_by_monkeygigabuster-d7uiswr.png

Work with Steam version

Just extract and copy the whole folder “patch_ae2” into your game folder
Enjoy

Image and Download: http://monkeygigabuster.deviantart.com/art/USFIV-Jurassic-research-facility-X-Solar-Eclipe-474528987

EDIT: Delinquent Honda coming next week

Is it possible to get this to work with a non-360 controller? I’ve got a HRAP3 Pro v3 with native Windows drivers.

no, you need to use a x360 controller emulator to use it or the buttons won’t show.

Poison coming soon with full HD textures… I have taken Sloth’s grey skin textures from SFxT and painted as well as improved them for USF4 so her SFxT body can be ported now, it will be “no-nudity” version like Capcom’s original textures so no catchy ideas :stuck_out_tongue: Here is the result so far.

Spoiler

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/222/c/1/poison2_by_brutalace-d7uj500.jpg

is the tutorial by hunterk for stage swapping still work for Ultra ?

LOL, I see trolls love to spread dumb comments on Steam

I mean seriously? Why the hell would I put in a keylogger into the mod to gain access to his account of a game that is not even close to being in my interests?

@Spyridon‌
flashing textures or no texture (blank gray/white)? if blank, you can fix it in the EMM file. There’s instructions linked on the front page of the wiki. If flashing, can you get a screenshot?

@Rachel_alucard‌
The movesets are all cryptosigned now. You can’t modify them with Ono (or presumably through swapping) unless/until someone puts out a tool to allow it. Just sit tight for a bit.

lol at bison in the background

Possible without nail polish, hate how the characters hands look in this game with nail polish ^^;

@BrutalAce‌

I dont know if everyone agrees but it would look better if she had normal feet.

What do you think?

Thanks for this…can you do a version with nail polish…sounds so weird typing this

@hecz‌

Yes I agree with that, they are gigantic right now so I’ll edit them but also include a version with big ones because later I get tons of complaints from players who prefer Capcom style.

@kasew‌

I haven’t started working on nails yet so they just have skin color right now, probably make two versions later (colored & colorless).

@Trife88‌

lol okay…

Hi
I’m new on this boards (I post on sfxt mods zetaboard) but I come with a present.

Poison SFxTK Swap Costume ported to USF4
Only the 2 sfxtk original colors ported to usf4 yet: http://www77.zippyshare.com/v/83599261/file.html

Known issue:

• the chains are rigged to her hips and don’t move like they should
  • the glowing line doesn’t glow in every stages
    I’m not sure the eyes are right, maybe a bit too bright (or it’s the alpha).

Tell me if you find any problem, while I do the 8 other colors (If I have something to edit let me know asap).

@siegfried1‌: Amazing work. I wish she wasn’t a charge character because I’m not a fan of those. Might have to learn her despite that though, really like her moveset and ultra.

I would also appreciate if someone could give me a working link for the Chie mod by dsforest. dsforest.deviantart.com/art/SSF4AE-Sakura-Persona4-Chie-Costume-MOD-303850874

Poison? She isn’t a charge char.

how do you guys change characters do you use any mod manager or skin changer?

Was referring to the Decapre Hunter costume.

@monkeygigabuster92‌

you put 1 wrong file in your stage