Many of these are possible with slow assists like Drones, Rocket Raccoon’s gun, Tenderizer, or, in certain cases Jam Session, which, IMHO is one of Hulk’s best assists. (Arguably his best)
- Call assist. Gamma Charge under when they enter the screen.
- Call assist. Gamma Charge, then retreat using :l: to fake the mix-up.
- Call assist. Immediate j :h: or fake j :h: into cr :l: . Depending on which assists you use, you can get a couple of H/L reps with this.
- Call assist. Vertical Gamma Charge into .
- Call assist. If the opponent is crouching, Dash-Hop over them.
- Call assist. If the opponent is crouching, Dash-Hop over them, immediate cancel into Vertical Gamma Charge. (This one is tricky to block)
- Call assist. If the opponent is crouching, Dash-Hop over them, immediate j :h: or fake j :h: into cr :l:
If you use a character with a Gun Super like Dante or Deadpool, you can mix the opponent up using his Dash-hop on a crouched opponent.
If the opponent stands, you can go for a quick j :h: followed by a fake j:h: into low. Now, all of these are easy to see if done without the covering of the THC, but behind them, they become more effective.
I know most of this is figured out for people who have been playing Hulk a while, but I thought I’d jot these down in one spot for some of the newer Hulk players.