Unique pc fighting games

Hello fighting game community, since I’m in college right now I mainly play fighting games on pc right now. So now I’m looking for some unique fighting games on it that have net code. Does anyone have any suggestions besides the mainstreams games?

Vanguard Princess
Ougon Musou Kyoku
Guilty Gear XX #R and AC

are any of those games still played by any kind of following?

Akatsuki Blitzkampf.

IDK about the netcode, but MBAA and Big Bang Beat Revolve.

Moved to the newbie dojo.

MBAACC (not really unique), Touhou Hisoutensoku (Touhou project doujin), Crucis Fatal Fake (Fate/Stay Night doujin). Last two are pretty much dead and played only by fans

Destruction Desire…
Shit… that doesn’t have netcode but its pretty fun.

For 3D fighters Fatal Fake is one the best PC exclusives currently.

then Windom XP has both 3D and online support
before that there was** Cyber Gladiators** by now defunct Sierra Online. It was even better than Mortal Kombat 4.

Also Rumble Pack is currently the best non-Japanese pc fighter with online play

Some other notable Doujin fighters:

Record of Rozen War: Alibat or Anecdote of Alice game (based on the anime series Rozen Maiden)
Mystical Chain (Smash bros style fighter)
Angel Star Road
Axel City
Skarlet Weather Rhapsody and its sequel
Glove on Fight and its sequel
Magical Chaser
Otome x Senti
Bing Bang Beat
Touhou Haou series
Little Battlers
Hinokakera series

Eternal fighter zero,(cant say if online community active)

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Everybody’s going to kill me for saying this, but… MUGEN. It technically doesn’t have netplay, but it is possible to play online with it… Technically :P.

Other than that, you should check out the Touhou fighting games. They’re based on a series of bullet-hell shooters (which sounds rather strange for a fighting game) but they’re supposedly pretty good. I know at least one of them has netplay for sure.

Just a reminder, talking about where to get ROMs can result in an insta-ban. Please don’t make us be jerks.

Thanks,
-Mods

Melty Blood (Actress Again: Current Code v1.07 Rev1.4.0) comes to mind, though the netcode sucks. Ask in #mbaa on MIzuumi IRC if you have questions or want to play people.