University Cal Berkeley (UCB) GGXX,CvS2,MvC2 Bi-Weekly 2/13/03

Here’s the results for UCB ( University Cal Berkeley) bi-weekly tournament for MvC2 and CvS2 2/13/03…as usual alot of good comp and some underdogs showed their true skills…The damage was being delt and the GGXX tourney was fun…I’ll edit in the results after I found out who won…
I gtg…good game everyone and see you in two weeks…

MvC2

1)Eric Wang "Aznhadouken"
2)Chris Yun "Anvrin"
3)Steve Yoo “ise”

CvS2

1)Brandon Chaney "Dr.B"
2)Pat Miller "Pat the Great"
3)Simon Luong "Naps"
4)Eric Choi “Zim”

Thanks holla back lata…P.S Someone post the 4th for marvel and full GGXX results…Madd props to Pat The Great for the come up , Xearo’s crazy Baiken,And Mouko’s nutty Venom…too good…I stuck around to see the end of ggxx but it was taking forever so I had to go.

Is anyone gonna post the ggxx results…??? Peeps do wanna know who took 1st…I know I do…that game is nutty…

-B.:cool:

Those I guess are the most accurate results as for now…

Doc B runnin this SNK ish

Yo, I just wanted to give prop’s to Dr.B you kilt it at the Berkleaf Tourney Thurs. I like to give props to people with real skills and not to most of the wanksta’s I been seeing around lately. I been watching you matches people posted on-line and the dvd from Evolution and I like your Shit!!! Keep the good work up and I hope to play you soon and hopefully pick up some pointer’s Holla!!! Doc B is The #! stunna he runs this SNK ish yall busta better ecognize:)

Dr.B IP:

The IP Address is: 66.124.226.(253). The host name is: adsl-66-124-226-(253).dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net. Please click here to return to the thread.

Eedie Crakk IP:

The IP Address is: 66.124.226.(216). The host name is: adsl-66-124-226-(216).dsl.snfc21.pacbell.net. Please click here to return to the thread.

Pretty sneaky sis!

ben

Speaking of Tragic’s post…I think of wankstas, and I think of 50 Cent’s song dissing wankstas that don’t do shit…which also reminds me…of how 50 Cent hates Ja Rule and made the infamous Ja Rule duets (if you’ve heard it you know what I’m talking about)…making fun of how all Ja Rule does it duet with other people…

To end this, Ja rule is mocked and he is impersonated as singing along with himself to his own song (cuz he’s SO COOL TO DUET WITH HIMSELF)… “un, yeah, i’m singing with myself, that’s me, THAT’S ME!! HOLLAA!!” So yeah, it’s like he’s PRAISING himself.

Download it on Kazaa.

Katherine

wow I actually get a chance to use this…

:lame:

Eedie is a family to me…U guys are pretty stupid to think I would post to myself…In fact he’s real close…how close u just dont know…And he like everyone else has an opinion…Looks like you guys tried to pull a Scooby doo…AND didnt find a freakin’ clue…Just goes to show peeps cant stay out of my business…

-B.:cool:

P.S - To Ben,Daniel and any other haters…Eedie uses the PC at my house ALOT…get it??? And Daniel I’m surprised a square like you even listens to hip-hop…I guess every wanksta has a lil thug in em’…lol…Keep following me guys it’s too fun…

UHHHHH :lame: :lame: :lame:

if you guys are so close why does he have to post stuff TO YOU AND ABOUT YOU in this thread hwne he can just tell it to you??? and why is he saying HOPE I PLAY YOU SOON if you guys are jsut SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE that y9oure on the same cmoputer and stuff??? god youa re so lame pretending to be someone else talking about yourself you just did roll into :lame:lvl3 coz thats all you know how too do

yo sup dawgs i just wannted to say my dawg milky is da shiznit keep brakin niggas off like this wanksta docB what a wankass wankanastera

btw this is milky’s cousin im a family to him yall doht even know

Who are you again??? oH yeah a sucka ass bitch…Milkshake…lol:lol: wtf??? Anyways For you assholes who cant read I said he’s family and registered on my PC…does that mean he lives here??? No…does that mean we play all the time…No…So to sum shit up stay out my business you and your punk ass cousin…The doc has spoken…Biatch!!!

-B.

p.s -This is my other Screename…I dont have to hide to say what I sAy I just say it…Especially for 99% of the scrubs who talk shit…

yo bitch u dont talk to my cousin like that he’ll fucken roll into :lame:lvl3 on yo punkass aw nah nigga thats YOU rofl better shut your mouth before i kikc you outta team OCV

milkshake be slappin nigga bitch

hahaha damn

dont trip doc i still gots respect for u

newsflash…

listening to hip hop doesn’t make you a thug.

I listen to hip hop too. In fact I listen to all different types of music. Doesn’t mean I’m a thug. Also, just because I don’t act or type like a thug, it doesn’t mean I can’t appreciate hip hop any less than someone that does act/speak like a thug.

If you want, we can have a freestyle battle at EVO. I’m gonna battle Soo Mighty for fun and I’m willing to battle you as well (hey, bring along Eddie Crakk too…).

How about it?

ben

i’m too wanksta for yoo ppls… . O.o

bronson

Bronson is hot.

I owe you a Jamba Juice.

Be there Saturday or be square!

katherine

BY THE WAY…

Daniel hasn’t been posting, it was me. I posted about the wanksta thing only because I think Ja Rule duets is funny. If you want him to post, I’ll tell him to.

And if you don’t know who I am, I’m his girlfriend. We have similar handles is all.

wank wank wank!

I just wanted to say that.

that would be cool to be included in the DVD.

also, the IP thing was kind of funny. got to admit it.