(UPDATED) April 10th! GameCrazy SF4 & TvC Tournament Moreno Valley CA

APRIL 10th!!! Confirmed DATE!!!

Its Been a while since we hosted a SF4 tournament and we want to start hosing again!!!
Since SSF4 is just 2 1/2 months away, we want this Tournament to Be a Pre-Hyped tournament for the Next One we host that will include SSF4

So GET HYPED!!!

Address:
12252 Perris Boulevard,
Moreno Valley, CA?

SCHEDULE: Sign-up/casual play from 12:30-1:30
Tournament Stars at 2:00pm

Price:
Venue Fee: $0 (no more Venue Fee)
Singles SF4: $10

Singles TVC UAS: $10

Doubles SF4: Semi Confirmed, need support and if theres enough Time!!! (Need Interest if People want to Join during Tournament)

Doubles TVC UAS: (SAME AS ^ABOVE^)

Console:
XBOX 360 (CONFIRMED)!!!
TVC UAS Is WII EXCLUSIVE SO YEAH…

Rules for SF4: FORMAT: Double Elimination, ALL CHARACTERS LEGAL, 2/3 for winners and losers bracket, 3/5 for Grand Finals. Winner must keep same character, loser can change.

Rules for TvC UAS:
-Will be playing the US version of TvC:UAS on the Wii
-Double elimination
-Normal sets are best 2 out of 3 games, Winner’s, Loser’s, and Grand Finals are best 3 out of 5 games OR 4 out of 7
-Standard settings (start w/1 bar, 99 seconds, regular damage)
-Winner keeps characters, loser can change characters or keep current characters
-Pre-match character switching (hold down OR hold P button before battle begins) is legal and player has to stick with current character.
-All characters are legal INCLUDING PTX-40A and Gold Lightan.
-No freeze, invisibility glitches, etc. or player who initiates glitch forfeits a round.
-Stage select is legal. If the fire stage is picked both players must agree to fight on it.
-Will be played on whatever screen ratio matches the television: if we’re playing on 4:3 TV, the station must be assigned to 4:3. Likewise, if we’re playing on a widescreen TV, it must be on 16:9 aspect ratio.

Looks cool, might be there.

DUDLEY CONFIMRED!!! IBUKI CONFIRMED!!! MAKOTO CONFIRMED!!!
ITS TIME TO GET HYPED

Tournament 3/27/10 Moreno Valley CA !!!

Postponed to APRIL 3rd!!!
its still happening!!!

Damn it!!! Hey guys sorry but obviously we’re not going to throw it on the 3rd because of John Rog’s West Coast Warzone(Damn u John Rog!!! J/K man and of course I’m going to be at your dope ass tourney there so that’s why) so the Tourney is postponed until further notice. I will post again very soon with all the details. The tournament is still going to happen. Just let me work everything out. Sorry again guys… :frowning:

Ok guys I have the new date!!! Hope to see everyone there!
(True hurry up and change the date and title!!! I already sent you the info.)

I just live in Perris, so I’ll definitely join.

Confirmed Date!!!
April 10th is the Official Date no more Delays!!!
Get Hyped!!!

Cool. Can’t wait for it.

Please have doubles!! or even better a 3v3!! No one does those anymore!

i do host 3v3… at dreamlab in arcadia… next one is on april 16th saying goodbye sf4 and hello ssf4

if you do 3v3 we got a team

Doubles and 3v3

Yeah last time we did that and I plan on doing it again most likely 3v3! So I’ll let the people decide!!!

Go with it, bro! (Though I don’t have a partner)

RULES FOR STREET FIGHTER 4 has been posted…
Still debating on What console we should Use for Street Fighter 4
I’d prefer 360, but thats just me…

Please Posted on what console you want for Street Fighter 4 and why we should pick the 360 or PS3!!!

True

True I don’t give a shit what you like. Currently I don’t know the number of consoles that we have so when I get a number that’s when I pick which console. Not because you like Xbox. Personally I like PS3 so shut the hell up! J/K Anyways your ass doesn’t even play SF so shut up and quit trying to sway the public:smile:

Definitely going to be there for the TvC tournament, 1.5 hr drive be damned.

I’m planning on being there! I think Royalflush said he was planning on going as well!

I’ll be there as long as SF4 is on 360

What time does this start?

Can anyone answer my question about the starting time and what system SF4 will run on? I need to find out soon.
Thanks

I just called Game Crazy and they said that the registration is at 1 PM and the fight starts at 2:30 PM. See you guys there.