useless stuff

yang

A. yang can t teleport over these characters in the corner:
Q, yun, yang, remy, ibuki

B. yang can palm > 5 slashes against these characters in the corner:
chun, elena, Q, necro

C. yang can palm into 3 slashes against these characters in the corner:
all of the above, yun, yang, makoto, probably more but never tested

D. yang can do his 2 hit air combo jumping backwards, the same as yun. backwards jump from corner and neutral jump looks almost identical.

E. yang can sa2 any character, anywhere on the screen after a air hit that stuns.
can also hit up to 1 time of any move given the opponent is high enough, can t hit with any moves after first hit.
yun might be able to shoulder > forward + HP > lunge punch, haven t tested
yun might be able to activate and “catch” the opponent before they hit the ground, but not sure if anymore would hit after first hit

F. yang can rollkick > sa2 any character, anywhere on the screen after a air hit that stuns.

G. yang can 2 slashes > sa2 the characters from “B”, anywhere on the screen after a air hit that stuns, given the opponent is high enough.

H. yang can crouching mp into sa2 against any character, given they are close enough

I. yang can jab Q out of EX slashes

J. yang can do any move after beating these characters:
elena, necro

i ll write more when i get around to it

:rofl:

I think I’ve managed to do this to Alex before, it was somewhat difficult i believe. I’ll have to test it when I get back to my ps2 sunday :xeye:.

K.Stun in the middle of a combo lets you do some not normally possible combos.
For example jump in forwardstunnedXforward divekick, st.strong, link short into ANY Mantis Slashes. Normally you can only cancel short into EX slash.