Utah Thread: Not everyone is Mormon......just the majority

Alright, let’s just accept that we aren’t going to get our old thread back and get it over with.

Anyways, I’ll just update this post with useful links and profanity.

**We have SSF4 AE in GAME GRID **(located in Valley Fair Mall)

http://gamegridarcade.com/ for address and more info

utahstreetfighters.blogspot.com for info on scene and upcoming tournaments.

www.youtube.com/user/hadoukencc for tournament videos

www.youtube.com/user/**iNfeSteD801 **for other UT MM’s and matches

www.youtube.com/user/**konqrr **for some out-of-state tournament footage and crazy ass combo vids

I'll be updating this post with shit. Keep it coming.

Looking for Salt Lake/Northern UT community
The IDAHO Thread
Really discouraged by fighting games due to several reasons, need some help/encouragement
Really discouraged by fighting games due to several reasons, need some help/encouragement

I was asking of facebook if we should create another thread, i couldn’t find our thread even by searching alphabetically.

Maybe they got rid of it because it had too many posts? Someone should pm Kineda aka the Real Raging Demon.

That’s what I thought because in the tech thread the arcade stick thread which was pretty beefy has also gone missing, maybe it was too many posts. Anyways I put a link for this temp thread on the blog.

Give Luxun ownership of this thread, or pay the same consequences as Luan’s father.

had

I hate the new SRK.

This place is chaotic without our master… Where are you Luxun? We need you :frowning:

Lets change it from Utah thread to the Luxun thread, all Luxun, all the time. Luxun.

new forum is gonna take me a while to get used to… where the fuck is my avatar… do u have to like update everythin?

GG with me and gus today? any1 down to get beat up by yun/fei/abel

This new forum is shit. Makes me not want to post here anymore

Yeah you need to update your avatar, the dimensions have changed. I kind of like the look they remind me of the Giant Bomb forums, i just wish they they didnt break srk every couple of months.

Eddie, what time you all heading to GG?

Ugh… they could have at least warned us that they were going to rape our thread.

I need a black background… this white shit is killing me.

The SRK dark theme is a lot better then the default one, but seems to have messed with some avatar dimensions.

Dark theme also fucking sucks. LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME

Derp. That’s what this theme should be called. Derp. Maybe White Derp.

Your sig needs to be updated Dana :slight_smile:

lol Been a while, I suppose.

Posted this in the other thread but maybe no one saw it, I have MK9 for 360 but Im looking to trade it for the ps3 version. If anyone is up to do that please let me know and I still have the online pass, I havent used the code.

Now it needs to say, “And I have been there and played on it.”