Ventura - Hummy's Game World Tournaments/Meetups

Hummy’s Game World is a gaming venue located in the Pacific View Mall in Ventura, CA.

They are offering weekdays to the local fighting game players at a cost of $5 per person (venue fee) and an optional $5 for entering any of the tournaments we host (money goes into a pot)!

Tournament split:
[LIST=1]
[]8 entries or fewer = 1st: 80% | 2nd: 20%
[
]10 entries or more = 1st: 70% | 2nd: 20% | 3rd: 10%
[/LIST]

Here is the address:
[LEFT]Hummy’s Game World[/LEFT]
[LEFT]3301 E. Main St. #2313[/LEFT]
[LEFT]Ventura, CA 93003[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT](The venue closes at around 9PM every day!)[/LEFT]
[LEFT]-------[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]The next scheduled meetup / tournament is:[/LEFT]
[LIST]
[*]**Super Street Fighter IV AE 2012 / Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 / Mortal Kombat Casuals JUNE 30TH (SATURDAY) **@ 5 pm on Xbox 360 (or PS3 if you bring a copy!).
[/LIST]
Further details will be added to the OP as time progresses.
[LEFT] [/LEFT]

Ventura County Thread

I’m in the car with Golden Sun. Driving up to Ventura at this minute. Picking up Mark.

Good games to everyone. Next time we will have more consoles (PS3 included) and more games (Marvel 3, SFxT, MK9, etc.), and will most likely be focusing on hosting casuals.

8 people showed up for reference.

Sorry for the double post, but here is the latest update! Casuals this Saturday:

**Super Street Fighter IV AE 2012 / Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 / Mortal Kombat Casuals JUNE 30TH **@ 5 pm on Xbox 360 (or PS3 if you bring a copy!)

Anymore meets comin up?

Possibly sometime this weekend I’ll try to get a crew to go again. It’s hard when everyone in VC has such a weird schedule. Maybe if you can get a bunch of your SB buddies to come down it’d be way better!

Do a good amount of people show up every weekend?

I’d say around 8+ people show up whenever I decide to host a meetup since everyone else in VC is a lazy SOB (so not many). Whenever I decide to start something it’ll be posted here and in two different groups on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/204040556307981/
http://www.facebook.com/groups/176747122373764

It’s a $5 venue fee each time, so I’m thinking next time I start something it’ll be a tourney where you can win your venue fee + more from placing.