VF5 vs SC5

Virtua Fighter 5 Showdown or Soul Caliber 5…which is the better game in your opinion, and which game gives you better value for the money?

VF5 is definitely the more fine tuned game.
As far as bang for your buck well that really just depends on what you are looking for in the game.

very different games, they’re just both 3d, otherwise it’d be a bit like comparing Street Fighter and Tekken. You can try the demo of VF5FS for free, so give it a try!

In 3D VF is probably as good as you are going to get. The only thing its lacking is flashy visuals compared to the other games.

VF5 FTW!

I like how people making versus threads these days mask it well. They are both great games but of course I am gonna say VF5FS because I’m a fan but TBH you should always buy the game you love to play more. Price shouldn’t really persuade you unless something is a blatant rip off and SC5 is worth the money you pay for.

just because they are both in 3d and have a block button doesn’t mean they are anything close. especially since SCV is such a huge departure from the previous entries.

Get what ever you think you would like more, or here is a random thought… get both. 75 bucks for both games is a damned good steal.

So lemme get this straight? You came to a VF5 forum to ask whether or not u should get SC5 over it?

Well if u want an answer… VF5 offers u more in relation to the price of the game.

No. Just stop.

There is no need for this question. Play what you enjoy more.

We are limited in space in this sub forum until we get character sub sections. No room for silly vs threads or things of this nature