Video Game General 4.0: You wanna enjoy your console? There's an app for that

I’m not the one to ask, I don’t care about Metroid and thought Federation Force looked fine :razz:

I’m a bit late to the party regarding the collectors edition. Gamestop screwed me over. I had placed a, what they call, a “click & collect” and i paid them 5€ doing so.
I thought forsure i would be guaranteed to get the take your heart edition but they called me near release saying it’s all gone and stuff like that. I have yet to ask them back for the 5€ and last time i heard my “reservation” still stands if by some miracle they would get another one in.

Now i managed to pick one up from some other place. The steelbook i got from the same place but on the releaseday.

Long story short : Gamestop is utter shyte & it’s a good time 2 be alive & play JRPGs

Why aren’t you more upset about Mega Man in Smash? Guest characters in games is a form of fanservice.

I feel like Po would’ve disintegrated by now if he was Sega fan.

Free DLC = bad DLC…huh…learn something new everyday.

Metroid fans laugh at a Mega Man fan’s pain. Go play one of your 25 good games, while Metroid fans get like…8 to pick from. Maybe. :expressionless:

I used to play Virtua Fighter.

And no, Sonichuman… Free DLC does not automatically= bad. It’s bad in this case because of the way Konami pisses over it’s legacy, the same way Capcpom loves fucking with Mega Man fans.

This is literally the only good post on this thread and I hate persona 5: pancake edition

Free dlc = good dlc. Idgaf if it’s just a costume. It’s fucking free.

CoD heading back to it’s roots. Call of Duty: WWII has been officially revealed. There will be a stream on Wednesday showing the game

I heard about this a week ago, good to know someone in Activision is not stupid.
All the CoD player base want is “Boots on the Ground” infantry combat. Not outer space, jet fighters, or any sci fi tropes.
Maybe a Zombie mode as that proves to be popular for them.

CoD went sci-fi as the modern military settings was getting stale.

in case anyones interested… ps3 vs ps4 versions of P5 graphics comparison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAHlOJlQhsU

I remember when Pos stance was all DLC was bad DLC.

Yeah, then Nintendo started it and he had to change his tune.

I really wish you motherfuckers would read…

And I wish you’d quit being a twat and would try good games instead of turning them down over petty bullshit.

Ironic, coming from the guy that won’t try Horizon.

Insert weak ass “go play Dark Souls” comment here

Why dont you play Souls anyway? Don’t you even own Dark Souls 1? I’ll Co-OP with you fool.

You all suck. Video games are dead, and nintendo killed them.