Video Game General 4.0: You wanna enjoy your console? There's an app for that

Already fixed that one :triumph:

I want an announcement of Dissidia on PS4 stateside.

Looking forward to just hype all around and the damn PS 4.5 release date.

DUKE NUKEM!

gonna wish for the same thing for the past 10 years, a new jet set radio and power stone 3

Probably alone, but I’m hoping somehow for a PS4 port of XCOM2 to be announced.

id actually like that quite a bit, that and Starcraft 2 are the only reason i really even want a computer. they said the reason they didn’t make a console version was because it would gimp the graphics, but there really isn’t anything special about them in the first place.

probably going to a ghostbusters game at that E3

Hoping to see a reveal for Bioshock collection, more KOF and Tekken stuff, and uh…IDK, new Trials?

Based on the Paul Feig bullshit.

Last year I bet on Last Guardian and won, so this year I’m aiming even higher.

New Megaman. LET’S ROCK!

Mighty No. Scam will release before that happens.

When you buy Mighty #9 and like it I’m having LW pick your avatar for the same amount of time M#9 got delayed.

Ain’t gonna happen, homie.

Oh yeah, I want more on Azure Striker 2.

Spoiler

Bring the crazy chick back.

This nigga po pimpus here, denying that he donated $10000 to get the dinner with his one true love Inafune.

I just want a Persona 5, Yakuza 0, and Scalebound release dates.

In terms of rumored shit I would like to see a DMC 5.

Idk i dont have much to realistically hope for. So maybe this year will be a surprise year

That Resident Evil 2 remake…

Ass Creed after a year off could be interesting tbh.

The thing about the Resident Evil 2 Remake is that depending on how the Tyrant thing goes, the idea of implementing Nemesis in a Resident Evil 3 Remake is just awesome to think on.

Nemesis in RE3 Remake would be insane…well it depends. If REmake3 is just gonna be more or less same game, new visuals and etc. But still have that old school horror style stuff, then the Nemesis shit would be familiar.

But say if it was more along the line of a RE4/Revelations then shiiiet that shit would be SCARY as fuck having Nemesis jump outta nowhere yelling out STARS.

I remember one night me and a homie were chillin and he was playing RE3. He entered a room, and mind you this room was smallish, and seemed like a safe room and all of a sudden Nemesis just runs up and you don’t see him until it’s too late due to the pre rendered background shit lol and my friend literally screamed in fear and paused the game and shielded his face from the tv. Lmaooo