Video Game General 5.0: HEROES NEVER DIE!

You mean…

If there actually ARE microtransactions in Borderlands 3, then I am not buying it either.

And if my recent posts in this thread are any indication, that ought to show how colossal of a “Fuck you” I would take that as.

Damn had some tough choices in some categories!!!

Game of The Year is still to me Horizon Zero Dawn!!

Nier barely edges out Horizon Zero Dawn and Wolfenstien 2 for best narrative, and just beats Cuphead for best music.

Fighting game of the year…is undisputed between Tekken 7 and Injustice 2, with both deserving the title!!
But I have to give that honor to Tekken 7, for having the better solid gameplay!!

Cuphead = LOLAutoWIN for Best Indie Game!!!

Then don’t look forward to BL3.

You think?

I really do.

Take Two is gonna go hard in BL3.
I can already see consumable keys being needed to fight raid bosses, or revive items you can buy to keep you from wiping after the boss uses an unavoidable AOE. Tired of farming for that Bee Shield? This item boosts drop rates for 2 hours. This boss has a .03% chance to drop that Legendary, but this loot box has a 5% chance to give it.

I like to sit on the couch. I like to slouch, I can’t sit at a desk to play games anymore.

I know you can use a controller on PC but at the end of the day, the OS isn’t as streamlined, stuff runs in the background while you’re trying to play, you have a lot more issues with PC gaming that console gamers don’t even realise exist.

I’m buying borderlands 3 even if the season pass is $200

Yeah, it’s a case of what you value more and what you’re willing to put up with (or not).

I’m a sucker for smoother performance. Oh and mods of course, how could I forget =)

Mods are the only reason I’d play on PC. Don’t really care about the other advantages.

Except that still requires me to play Shit Fighter 5 which isn’t happening.

I got Sonic CD for free a while back, so I figured I’d give it a run now.

Lets us know what you think, opinions on Sonic CD tend to be polarized, I find that interesting.

2nd best sonic game

Will your aunt buy it for you?

What’s #1?

If I ask