Video Game General 5.0: HEROES NEVER DIE!

Mods are the only reason I’d play on PC. Don’t really care about the other advantages.

Except that still requires me to play Shit Fighter 5 which isn’t happening.

I got Sonic CD for free a while back, so I figured I’d give it a run now.

Lets us know what you think, opinions on Sonic CD tend to be polarized, I find that interesting.

2nd best sonic game

Will your aunt buy it for you?

What’s #1?

If I ask

Keep in mind I not necessarily putting PCs over consoles here, just the Ekbawks Wan Eks
From a technical standpoint and a dollar vs performance it really don’t deserve the hype

It’s selling now so well because it is the "New hotness"
But is that going to keep up after the holidays?

One of my co-workers bought the One X or Scorpio or whatever the fuck it’s called and wants to sell me his OG XB1 for $120… What do?

You said the One S was a huge improvement… Why?

Laugh at him

I occasionally play a laptop for old games I loved. I used to play on PC all the time.

If a new game is PC or console I’ll pick console.

If it’s PC only I’ve probably got a back-catalog of console games to chew through as it is.

I did that already :rofl:

You misunderstood me.

I was asserting that I already knew that before you chimed in on Pitchfork’s behalf.

But allow me to reiterate:

I will GLADLY not look forward to Borderlands 3 if it has microtransactions.

Microtransactions are fucking cancer.

And anyone who supports them is a cervix.

Meh, they are just like every other system, some people use them right, and some people fuck them up really badly. Blizz seems to be doing them right, I have no problem with OWs Loot Boxes, they are perfectly fine, EA and Activisions handling of them, not so stellar.

It’s like any other thing, I see how it’s beng used by that particular party and make a call from there, just like I do with DLC, and the very games themselves.

watch maximilians reaction, at first he’s like WHAT!? thats kind of cool/insane. then he looks at Aris’s reaction then he’s like SHIT! that’s kind of weird. he’s thinking about the storm cloud aftermath of how everyone’s gonna feel about it but by the sounds of it the majority of the people there liked the announcement