Video Game General 5.0: HEROES NEVER DIE!

Lets us know what you think, opinions on Sonic CD tend to be polarized, I find that interesting.

2nd best sonic game

Will your aunt buy it for you?

What’s #1?

If I ask

Mania

Fatherless

Keep in mind I not necessarily putting PCs over consoles here, just the Ekbawks Wan Eks
From a technical standpoint and a dollar vs performance it really don’t deserve the hype

It’s selling now so well because it is the "New hotness"
But is that going to keep up after the holidays?

One of my co-workers bought the One X or Scorpio or whatever the fuck it’s called and wants to sell me his OG XB1 for $120… What do?

@Skullboy

You said the One S was a huge improvement… Why?

Laugh at him

I occasionally play a laptop for old games I loved. I used to play on PC all the time.

If a new game is PC or console I’ll pick console.

If it’s PC only I’ve probably got a back-catalog of console games to chew through as it is.

I did that already :rofl:

You misunderstood me.

I was asserting that I already knew that before you chimed in on Pitchfork’s behalf.

But allow me to reiterate:

I will GLADLY not look forward to Borderlands 3 if it has microtransactions.

Microtransactions are fucking cancer.

And anyone who supports them is a cervix.

Meh, they are just like every other system, some people use them right, and some people fuck them up really badly. Blizz seems to be doing them right, I have no problem with OWs Loot Boxes, they are perfectly fine, EA and Activisions handling of them, not so stellar.

It’s like any other thing, I see how it’s beng used by that particular party and make a call from there, just like I do with DLC, and the very games themselves.

watch maximilians reaction, at first he’s like WHAT!? thats kind of cool/insane. then he looks at Aris’s reaction then he’s like SHIT! that’s kind of weird. he’s thinking about the storm cloud aftermath of how everyone’s gonna feel about it but by the sounds of it the majority of the people there liked the announcement

Those of you who have PSVR, I’m looking at possibly getting some headphones that are over ear to use with it. I’m curious if all recommend getting them to get a more immersive experience and if so, which ones? I have been doing some research tonight and the Turtle Beach Stealth 350VR’s seem to be the one of choice that I’ve found so far. I’d be willing to spend up to like $100 or $150 for ones that would be noticeably better but would like to see reviews and stuff saying they are that much better. I also need to be sure they will fit with all the VR gear.

Well it does not matter, with loot boxes are causing such an outcry with people calling it gambling
ether the industry gets smart and self regulate itself like it does with the ESRB for ratings or the Government steps in and does it for them

The government in the UK is already looking into the matter

PEGI said that what is considered gambling is not up to them and it is up to the government.
While the ESRB is insisting Loot Boxes are not gambling.

Personally I don’t see loot boxes like gambling, I see loot boxes more like blind bags for figures or seal packs of trading cards.

I havent had them for a few years now (5+) but I found my Turtle Beat headset to be of pretty low build quality, and shortly after I gave them to my brother they broke. I like my Sony Golds a hell of more, but I don’t know if the VR head set will fit over/under them.