Video Game General 6.1.2: DMCV Rocks! Brook Still Better Than V At Cane Techniques

One of the greatest tracks ever in video games. Shit slaps. It’s a true jam.

Yea I’m with Million, don’t care about buying Castle Crashers again, make a sequel.

Honestly how do people like XXXXXX become successful?? This guy is always screaming and shit. Hour long reviews of him just ranting like an overgrown man child . Not only that but he’s fucking terrible at video games. Man I don’t get it at all.

I agree with Million and Radiant, Castle Crashers worn out it’s welcome.
Make a sequel, make another Alien Hominid, don’t give us the same shit we could get free off Newgrounds ten years ago.

For good or ill, the AVGN became successful and it spawned all these imitators. Some are ok but reviews for media shouldn’t be more than 10 minutes MAX.

I used to like Nostalgia critic 10 years ago but now his videos are like 40 minutes and have an intermission. Ughh
As Shakespeare said, “Brevity is the soul of wit.”

I don’t follow any YouTube gamer personality’s. I just don’t see the point. I use to follow GameTheory but the content has just gotten fucking stupid. Same with GameGrumps whom I use to be obsessed with. Still love Arin and Danny as people. I just hate the content the YouTube content they produce now.

Geras’s second fatality is at 19 seconds here (if the video doesn’t start there):

That’s one of the few times I’ve ever gone from “eh, OK?” to “HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK” and turning in my chair from just an MK fatality.

Honestly…its because he screams like a manchild. That shit gets views. I don’t know why but it does, it’s why Pewdiepie is huge, why Jim Sterling is huge, all these people spend the majority of their time screaming, ranting and over all being giant douchebags. People seem to love it.

I mean you’re here, talking about him, on a forum, giving him free publicity. He must be doing something right if he’s getting free advertising from you.

Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg is a fucking racist…

My favorite YouTuber/streamer is ryukahr

Dude is a great Mario player and can do all the kaizo stuff, but more than that he’s super friendly and is not afraid to make it fun when he screws up. A testament of his skills is whenever a particularly difficult level or section of a level comes up, once he figures it out he fucking nails it every time.

Why give them the publicity?
I find they aren’t worth talking about.

I don’t like how they’ve made Cassie look more feminine and seemingly younger. I loved her design in X. She was easily the shining star of all the new comers in X. I mean, her design is appealing in 11 but at the same time I hate it. They turned her more into a teenybopper rather than continuing to be the bad ass mix of Sonya’s fighting skills and johnnys personality and ego.

Cassie’s voice actor from 10 deserves so much credit in getting me to like her.

Cleanprincegaming is fraudulent as fuck…got popular for taking other popular opinions about any hot gaming topic and making it his own.

Stealing other gamers footage and passing it off like he actually played said game.

Fuck him and others like him.

Yeah; Ashly Burch (Cassie’s VA in 10) did her perfect. The new girl is close, but can’t match.

Edited :slight_smile: thx

If anyone has any interest, I’m about to stream the 10 new tracks on Beat Saber. on expert. I’ve only tried 4 of em earlier just one time so I’m going to just roll through all 10 songs in order now.

tenor

Personally hoping she wasn’t available because she’s busy with the Horizon sequel.