Video games and school

Hey guys, i was wondering if I could get some tips on how to be successful in school without abandoning video games?

I go back to college on Monday.

oh my god

learn how to use google :woot:

it’s not even that, it’s common sense.

Abandon video games.

Self Control

Play only after you’ve done all your work. If you should be studying, don’t play until after. Even if it takes 2 weeks (fucking finals) until you get to play just do it.

I go to a university, have a job, have a wife, and still find time for video games. You just have to time everything out…no random factors. Realize that you are going to spend more time on your schooling during mid-terms/finals. Just make a schedule and stick to it.

EDIT: The key idea is to make sure you don’t spend too much time on any one thing. Obviously I’m going to spend more time on my wife then games, but I try to make sure that I have some game time each day.

I don’t get why you guys bother.

Ignore school, the higher your gamer score the more successful you will be in life and the bigger your dick will be.

This is like an obese person crying about their weight as they cram another burger in their mouth.

haha classic post.

im sure there exist an algorithm that proves this fact. if not someone will make it.

im outi

Roberth

I hope to god you’re a troll.

some of you guys are missing the point. I would like some tips on how to keep playing games competitively while not slacking off in school. last semester i tried to mix the two and i felt that i couldnt. but i know that there are some pro players that go to school and maintain their competitive play. so thank you guys for the comments so far. i dismiss the rest.

u can blow ur male teachers and pay off ur female teachers. after that its sf all day.