Video94 - West Covina, CA - SF4 2v2 Teams - 2/8/09 - $10 PER TEAM + $5 HD REMIX

Bonus 2/8 1:27am EDIT: Tournament will still be at Vid.

Since Michael Amadeus Ross is out with the flu, I’ve taken the liberty to post up the next Video 94 Tournament.

Markayyy and me originally founded the VBO idea, and concluded with tournament # 1.8. Since Markayyy has left for the Army, I have been labeled as new commissioner of the VBO.

To kick off the new season of VBO, this time around, we’re back with a 2v2 Team Tournament!

The new sticks and buttons are in, for those who haven’t been there since the last tournament.

We haven’t officially decided to cap the total number of teams yet, but there is definitely a possibility. PLEASE PRE REG EARLY.

Please park near kfc and not directly in front of video94. Those spots are reserved for the normal video rental patrons.

TIME
TOURNAMENT WILL START AT 12PM
PLEASE TRY NOT TO BE LATE

ENTRY
$5 PER TEAM MEMBER (Meaning $10 per team) and pay per play

FORMAT
ONE GAME // DOUBLE ELIM
CANNOT HAVE 2 OF THE SAME CHARACTER ON A TEAM.
ONE CHARACTER PER PLAYER, FOR ENTIRE TOURNAMENT.
NO CHARACTER SWITCHING.

PRIZES
1st place = 70% pot
2nd place = 20% pot
3rd place = 10% pot

9050 La Puente Rd
West Covina, CA 91792
(626) 854-1145

PRE-REG TEAM LIST

1. Sanchez a.k.a. MexLuthor a.k.a. Sancheezy a.k.a. MoSqueezie + HappyTang a.k.a. RSF = Deadweight
  2. shglbmx a.k.a. Butter Milk Biscuits + Teppelin a.k.a. Johnathan Rogathan = Purple Pandas
  3. amuseME a.k.a. Bryant The Tyrant + Tatsu aka Big Pimpjinken’ = Pimpin’ Pimpin’
  4. pRoFessA k a.k.a. Sleepy Kurt + Kryojenix a.k.a. Naughty Viper = Team Tits a.k.a Big Boobs
  5. bebop3000 a.k.a. Pop N Lock King + Huo Yuan Jia a.k.a. Jack The Ripper a.k.a. ComboJack = Jack N’ the Bop
  6. Michael Arganine Ross a.k.a. TheGreaterForce + Keno Ceasar a.k.a. Keno Eye = Black Money Enterprises
  7. CSB a.k.a. Santa Monica Fear + Dae a.k.a. The Holy Voice = Poon Puncher
  8. Rickstah a.k.a. Ricksteezy a.k.a. Yo-Man + Rip a.k.a. Tekken Guy = Mash Roundhouse
  9. shoo a.k.a. ST Tickler a.k.a. ShooMighty + mtsac kid a.k.a. fuson909 a.k.a. onesac kid = AIRDASHERS
  10. THE Legend OF Lore a.k.a. No AKA Necessary + MYK.jamgi a.k.a. Tekken King a.k.a. Kimchi Spicies = The Legend Of Kimchi
  11. AMGPower a.k.a. Asian Peter North + DT1 a.k.a. Hat Guy a.k.a. Art Bomb = Whatever, Dude
  12. IronFist a.k.a. ArmFist a.k.a. DickPiss + MOVAL a.k.a. Money Mike a.k.a. Frenchie Vag = Nuts On Your Tonsils
  13. BustaBust a.k.a. Bust a Bus a.k.a. #1 Abel + Joe Dubbs a.k.a. 20 inch rims = TBA Team Name
  14. Cesar a.k.a. Freddy Krueger Sweatshirt + Dave a.k.a. 3 letter SRK name = Degenerate Gamblers
  15. Dragonite a.k.a. Pokemon King + Ronstoppable a.k.a. The OG Balrog of Socal = Manila Sunrise
  16. Open
  17. Edma a.k.a. Grand Daddy Street Fighter + Bobino a.k.a. Prince of Persia = Team EdBob
  18. KillerKai a.k.a. Green Shirt + Airic a.k.a. No AKA because I don’t know you = TBA Team Name

etc etc etc etc

edit: If anyone finds their a.k.a. names offensive, let me know and I’ll change it. I’m doing it all in good fun!

**BONUS HD REMIX TOURNEY HOSTED BY SHOO ON THE SAME DAY AT THE SAME LOCATION

Link to thread:**

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=173761

Greetings Commissioner

Everything mentioned is great.

on a lighter note.

shoo + ??? = Team FUCK YEAH AIRDASHERS

thanks for posting shgl. me and dae hope this goes well and we are glad to have it at vid now instead of denjin like our og plan. hopefully there is a big turn out since it will be nice to have one last big one before console release. (sad to say i dont have a console). also who wants to team with the best abel in the world? :wgrin:

sick

ill be there

Wir wollen in Beifall untergehen.

I give you your first team: MexLuthor and…

…wait for it…

…Kai! aka Tetsu Jr.!

Chun-li player here trying to rep.

I’m going to be stopping by Vid tonight to see if I can talk to the owner to get 100% clarification on any changes, should there need be. Keep checking the first post.

In other news, I am also currently open for a partner. I have a few in mind, so that could change by the end of today. Who knows. :X

EDIT: I’m partnered with Johnathan Rogathan

is the left cab stick gunna get replaced? spring felt kinda funky last time i was there.

Lookin’ for a partner to own it up! :slight_smile:

Edit: Team Pimpin’ Pimpin’ = Bryant The Tyrant + Tatsu aka Big Pimpjinken’

=[ … .

lol at shoo’s av

me and ivan w00t, team big boobs, or team we die in 3 hits, due to no health

Me and Keno Ceaser, Team Black Money

Me & Dae, Team name TBA

Rickstah and Rip, Team Mash Roundhouse and Wakeup Ultras

ill jsut go to watch :stuck_out_tongue:

hmm now i gotta find a team, i plan on scratchin some names off the hit list at this tourney…

hopefully

oh and also anyone who plays at 94 regularly add my social group! bryant the tyrant already did! where you at 94?

TEAM BLACK MONEY

LETS GET THIS BLACK MONEY

i love you michael “im so ffff” ross

aw damn it…it’s on sunday again? me skipping church to attend the church of street fighter equates to angry relatives. can this really not happen saturday?