Virtua Fighter is there still a community for this?

Recently I’ve stopped playing this game for a few reasons.

1. Sega is being stupid on letting the U.S know if there will be an console import from the arcade version VF5R or not.
  2. I don’t have a fightstick yet =/
  3. The online is seriously dead…I get 2 or 3 of the same people every day…no joke.

Aside from all that I don’t think this site even has a main board, for it. VF has been around for awhile to.
Anyone else even into this game?

^ that is the best place to go for vf

Yes go to the site go to the gathering in california which is around the end of next month. Come back from the event and start a scene in your own area most people haven’t even gave this game a fair try. Right know the community is in limbo wating for details or vids on vf5 final tuned and wondering if we will get this one. Ive been able to have up to 8 to 9 people over at my house to play the game and try it out. I also live in a lower poulated area. So yes there is a community and it has its ups and downs just like any other fighting game community.

Yeah I’ve been to the site, and a forums one to all of them seem to be in like a dead moment relying on VF5 Final to continue the VF scene or not.