Vladimir Putin preparing for resident evil damnation 2, starring himself

oldie i just came across

All i have to say, is this is whats making the news to talk about. So i wonder what the governments, and “leaders” of the world actually are in possession of. I’ve read some crazy shit in my time, but thats neither here nor there.

Putin, you so craaaaazy.

"Sources in Moscow say Mr Putin has described the guns, which use electromagnetic radiation like that found in microwave ovens, as ‘entirely new instruments for achieving political and strategic goals’"

"
Mr Putin added: ‘Such high-tech weapons systems will be comparable in effect to nuclear weapons, but will be more acceptable in terms of political and military ideology.’
Plans to introduce the super- weapons were announced quietly last week by Russian defence minister Anatoly Serdyukov, fulfilling a little-noticed election campaign pledge by president-elect Putin."

"‘When it was used for dispersing a crowd and it was focused on a man, his body temperature went up immediately as if he was thrown into a hot frying pan. Still, we know very little about this weapon and even special forces guys can hardly cope with it.’"

just a few quotes to make it easier for folks

you don’t need to tack on irrelevant zombie references to make a story about putin interesting. when all the rest of us wanted to be james bond, he wanted to be the bond villain, and pretty much became one

lol yup. im curious why they even added the zombie reference, or are you talking about my thread title? i only made that thread title like that in the light of the title of the article and the recent damnation movie starring a crazy russian president. lol

ya I meant the article itself. I’d love to see an action movie starring a Putin-esque character

this was a gem from a few weeks back…

LOL. OH MY.

"Mr. Putin wore the billowy, white costume for ​his flights" lmao

"A political cartoon started making the rounds early in the morning, showing resentful-looking cranes and Mr. Putin wearing cardboard wings, telling them: “Let’s assign roles right now. I’ll be the alpha crane!” Another, darker one went this way: Mr. Putin looked at the crane and said, “I will save you!” The crane looked at the president and thought, “Maybe I’d better die out.”