VS Fight Stick for PS3 Question

Does it work on PC?  I have an original TE, it started having some issues (couple buttons acting up) and it doesn’t work on my new PC anyways (and getting the PCI card I bought for it to work on my old PC is a pain in the ass to get in cause of the case I have).  So, has Madcatz updated the PS3 stick to work on PCs better? or is this the same as the original TE?  I would love to get this stick if it does since it’s on sale right now, if not I’ll be getting another stick that works on PC too.

Updated, yes. <span style=“font-family: ‘lucida grande’, ‘Lucida Sans Unicode’, tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 1.7em;”>But still has problems on certain computers.</span><div><br></div><div>For the best compatibility either get a 360 stick or mod your PS3 stick with a basic Cthulhu.</div>

I’ll probably just get a Qanba or something then.  Is there anyway to tell which Motherboards/PC the stick is known to work on/has problems with?<div><br></div><div>EDIT<br><br></div><div>Any advice on Qanba/Eightarc/other xbox/ps3/pc sticks?</div>

yes it works on pc, i use it to play SFIVAE on steam, no problems… i also use suparc, and some mame, it works wonderful