Waku Waku 7

Waku Waku 7 (???7, Waku Waku 7?) is a SUNSOFT fighting game initially released as an arcade game for the MVS / Neo Geo system in 1996. It was later ported to the Sega Saturn. An arcade-perfect port is included in the 2008 Playstation 2 release, Sunsoft Collection. The game is not a sequel; it is instead named after its seven main characters. It remains the first and so far only Waku Waku game.

Not sure how many people played this game but, i loved it as a kid and it’s comming out in the SUNSOFT Fighting Game Collection along with GALAXY FIGHT (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy_Fight)…

Will i guess im alone in like’n this game huh, that sux

hehe, maybe not alone, but probably close =P

i just acquired this game last night and messed with it a bit. Its actually quite interesting. I just dont understand combo system or anything.

o well, just takes time i guess =D waku waku

I played this game for the past few months. Definitely need to get the Sunsoft Collection myself.

I have to say it is a sold game. My favorite characters so far are Slash and Rai.

Ya cant wait for it to come out

If it comes out for PS2 or 360 I’ll play it. Tesse is <3

I had a lot of fun with it on Mame but I had trouble taking it seriously…which is what they intended I suppose.