Wanetta Gibson, who falsely accused HS star Brian Banks of rape and ruined his life

We chronicled yesterday the story of Brian Banks (Former HS Football Star Brian Banks Spent 6 Years in Prison for Rape Didn’t Commit).
What bothered me the most and there are a lot of things that bother me about this story is she never apologized. She never said, I am sorry for lying and destroying your life.
All she said was that she wanted to* “let bygones to be bygones”. *
She didn’t even have the guts after she admitted she lied to go to prosecutors because she didn’t want to give back the $1.5 million she stole from the school district for lying.
Just listen to Banks tell the story.
Thank god his defense team secretly taped her admitting that she lied about the rape or he still would have this hanging over him.
It just makes your angry that someone can do this type of thing and get away it. As of right now Gibson is still walking free and living off the $1.5 million she and her mother won in a lawsuit.
Banks has cleared his name, but he can’t get the 10 years back he lost.
Just try to remember when you were 17 and then when you were 27. How much did you change? How much of your life would be missing if someone took those years away from your.
Wanetta Gibson is evil woman with a black heart.
Besides destroying Banks life, she has hurt the credibility of every future rape accuser going forward. Rape is a serious charge and men who commit it should be thrown under the jail, but with women like Gibson out there it will always be doubt about these claims.
Just a terrible story and I hope someone goes after Gibson for all the money and possessions she has left and any criminal charges they can levy against her.

There’s a video of the story in the link. I tried searching for her name but a thread didn’t come up. Maybe I didn’t search hard enough. I apologize if there is already a thread on this.

I was gonna make this thread.

I like the part where she says she wants to help, but only on her terms… Stellar showing of regret for what she did right there >_>

Wanetta Gibson, woman who falsely claimed rape against Brian Banks, sued by old school; owes 2.6 Mil

That bitch looks like a black Wong Fei Hong with that hairline.

She looks ugly as fuck. I hope a comet hits her for what she did to that guy.

KILL THAT BITCH

“Let bygones be bygones”

What the fuck?!?!

I don’t think I’ve ever really wanted someone to really die horribly until right now. What the fuck is wrong with this world, WHAT THE FUCK

On a note, a quote from him in the interview:

“No… I’m not angry. I’ve been there. I’ve been at that point of anger and bitterness when I first received that 6 year sentence. But then I realize that type of energy only holds me back, and it does nothing to the people that I’m angry about. You have to forgive and move on.”

Tragic story. Humble guy.

It’s sad, but I like him a lot.

Wow thats so fucked, women can claim this shit all the time though, and it’ll always be a females word >>> males word… The justice system seriously needs to be revamped

I don’t like that she friend requested him on facebook.

That’s some fucked up shit.

Women will deny 'til the end of time that they have such power though(at least currently in this country. I realize that in certain other parts of the world they live in an eternally fucked up situation, with no kind of rights or independence…like in areas where a certain “oh so peaceful religion and culture[pay no attention to the honor killings, beheadings and general intolerance for everything that is not them]” is in charge)…but yeah, based on her word and nothing much else in terms of evidence… a woman can have you spending tonight in jail if she says so. Of course, today’s society is perfectly ok with that. This woman is a piece of trash, pure and simple. Eventually, it will all be over, and none of this bullshit will matter. The greatest day in this world will be when the human race is gone.

Wow, I actually got kind of pissed reading this article.
Holy hell, what a bitch. I’m actually wondering what her future outcome will turn out to be. This is something that better not be forgotten.

She needs to be sued and have charges brought up against her. Its time for her to do some jail time.

I’d sue the fuck out of that fucking bitch, right down to her cunt hairs.

The only way I see justice in this case is if Brian kidnaps and rapes this bitch, then tortures and sells her body until she dies Junko Furuta style.
The difference here being that what happened to Junko Furuta was a horrible crime. When it happens to Wanetta Gibson it will be justified.

re: justice system – Are lie detectors not used? At all? I get that they’re not 100% reliable but at the same time how is just picking someone’s word over another based on jack any more reliable?? No evidence doesn’t necessarily mean a rape never occurred, and vice-versa. It’s a shitty 50/50 no matter how you look at it so why not use all the aid you can get.

As for Gibson, I fully believe in karma. This horrible cunt will get what’s coming for her.

Disgusting.

he should have went to trial. bitch should burn.

God damn… This guy must be the second coming of sweet baby black Jesus, if he can still turn the other cheek after dealing with this bullshit.

Can’t remember who said it, but I know two things:
1: it was an SRK’er and
2: It’s getting truer by the day.

“Chivalry is dead…And bitches killed it.”

-Starhammer-