**- A defeat learned from is more important than an empty victory.
- Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.
- It’s better to conquer a hardship then to conquer nothing at all.
- Keep your mind calm and pure. Focus on what is important!
- Range… Speed… Priority… Know and master all your attacks!
- Seek an opponent who is your equal. Only then can you improve.
- The eyes of a warrior never stray from the spectacle of battle.
- The world is big, there is no limit the human strength…
- Trying something new, is to explore your true potential.**
- If you are angry, how can you hope to strike effectively?
**- It hurts twice as much when you know that it was your fault!
- You’d feel better if you would just cheer up!**
- That’s the spirit! Fight fiercely every moment of the battle!
- Whether you’re reckless or brave, use the style that suits you best!
**- A champion does not achieve victory when fueled by anger.
- Self-respect breeds discipline**
- Put some thought into your actions and you’ll eliminate your regrets.
- A lack of spirit will always lead to defeat!
- Be a master of your mind before attempting to master your body!
- Defeat will help you to solve your ego problem.
- Study your opponents and exploit their weakness. That is the key…
- An angry fighter is an ineffective one…
- Don’t assume similar tactics you have used on others will work on me.
- My master was right… I have to improve myself with every battle!
-Oh yeah! I’ll start using that move more often now!
- With every match, my timing becomes more precise!
- Wow! That actually worked! Next time I’ll do it with skill!
Straight from the damn game…