WE HATE GROWNUPS 3: ADIOS, VORGY! - SEPT. 25, 2010; Kingsville, TX

My younger brother is hosting a Smash tournament/Going away tournament for our good friend Vorguen in Kingsville. He asked me to put together and run a Street Fighter portion so here it is. I will update this thread as more information becomes available.

FLIER: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/danny_flag/wehategrownups3.jpg

Kings of Kingsville is proud to announce our third tournament to be held on September 26th here at TAMU-K. [exact physical address coming soon, it is on/in the university grounds]

We will have TWO livestreams set up. One for Smash and one for SSFIV/MvC2.

$5 Venue Fee

Events:
Brawl Singles: $5
Brawl Doubles: $10 per team (that’s $5 per person)
Super Street Fighter Fighter 4: $5
Marvel vs. Capcom 2: $5

*Melee will be held if there is interest, but for now, it’s advertised as just Brawl.

Brawl singles and SSF4 will start at 1pm. Brawl doubles will start as soon as singles is finished.

We are also considering adding 3s, TvC, and ST to the events. Please post up if you have interest in any of these games!*

General
-All games will be played on the default settings, unless otherwise specified, below.
-Accidently pausing the game at any time during the fight may force you to forfeit the round (solely at a judge?s discretion).
-You must provide your own controller for games played on the DC, 360, and Wii.
-All converters are the responsibility of the player.
-All wireless controllers are banned.
-Players may request a double blind pick
-You cannot refuse to play on a stream/recording set up
-Coaching is banned and can result in disqualification of a round/game if the TO sees fit.

Super Street Fighter IV
-XBOX 360
-Game Settings: Versus Mode, 99 Seconds, 2/3 Rounds, 2/3 Games, Double Elimination, No Handicap
-If the players do not agree on a stage within 15 seconds, the match will be random stage select.
-Winner must keep the same character, but can select a new ultra in game 2 or 3, but has to pick the ultra before the opponent picks theirs. This does not apply to blind pick.

Marvel vs. Capcom 2
-DC
-Game Settings: Speed, Turbo 1, Damage 2, 2/3 Games
-You may not use any glitch that prevent the game from being played. This includes game freezing, game resetting, player freezing, etc.
-Deadbody infinites are allowed to gain a positional advantage, but not to delay the game.
-Winner must keep same starting character, but can switch the order of assists.
-Winner may not use the ?Switch Glitch? to have a different starting character.
-You may not use the same character twice on one team.

DRUGS AND ALCOHOL ARE NOT PERMITTED

Housing is very limited, so hurry up and ask if you’re interested in coming.

for smash thread and rules please see:
Brawl: KoK Presents: WE HATE GROWNUPS 3: ADIOS, VORGY!!! SEPT. 25, 2010; Kingsville, TX - Smash World Forums

Let’s get crazy!

Marvel looks tasty. Hamm were u at?

haha

dont worry man i am going

taking some peeps with me

it was my idea to get this tournament with marvel and ssf4 in the 1st place.

lets get this shit hype

= p

corpus where ya at?

i had super already = P

Sup, guys? Everybody come out for this because Broly says it’s free money for him. :stuck_out_tongue:

My number’s on the flyer, so hit me up if you guys have any questions.

Just stop posting this, its never going to happen

add in sf2 though

u need to add umk3, thats a real game there

i’m there :smiley:

Looks like im going to this =D and i second what big nasty Says Umk3 side event =D