33 Spinning Beat

Final Standings

1. lud 46 pts
  2. Steve H 38 pts
  3. DevilJin01 28 pts
  4. HAV 17 pts
  5. iNerd 14 pts
  6. Rugi 10 pts
  7. Joe Kim 10 pts (lost tie-break match)
  8. Rugal B 9pts
  9. caliagent 8 pts
  10. Umthrfkr 6 pts
  11. MagnetoManiac 5 pts
  12. Dark Child 4 pts
  13. Chillin Dude 4 pts
  14. skisonic 2 pts
  15. perfectsin 2 pts
  16. Coma 2 pts
  17. NinjaCW 1 pt
  18. Triple Agent 1 pt

Good shit everyone.

Congrats to Lud for placing consistently week after week. Good luck at Evo.

Congrats to Top 8 placers. It was a wide open filed, with some shaking up even tonight. Great showing. Special props to Rugi for taking the tie-breaker match with Joe Kim to secure that 6th place money.

Seth, Jason, John, Press and I definitely appreciate the support from everybody. We’re all helping each other. The level of play definitely rose over the course of the ranbat season, and now we have a champion that we can send to Evo with confidence.

It doesn’t end here though. Xanadu Ranbats will be starting Season 2 next week. No break. Evo’s coming up we all need to stay strong… and hell… SSF4 isn’t going anywhere. We need to stay strong after Evo. Summer Jam coming sooner than later.

We’re gonna run some feature matches in other games as well at Xanbats. Be on the look out for matches in CvS2, 3S, Alpha 2, and more. I’ll probably be in contact with players we’d like to have soon, so we’d appreciate the support.

Thanks a lot guys. Good shit everyone. If you didn’t come to these, come to the next ones. You’re missing out.

Playing Steve in double jeapordy FUCK!!! I’m salty.

Nigga… you got 4th. It’s impossible to float that late in the tournament. You see how nobody else tied for 4th… that means there were zero other matches at that stage of the tournament.

I’m still salty. Let me rock.

i think he was complaining more about the fact that he lost again rather than the fact that it was unfloatable.

Ski - Against you, I was pretty much a statue compared to you so you rushed me into the floor. Your choices were made because I wasnt making any pretty much, as random as it seemed it was based on the way you was abel to download me within the first 5 seconds of match 1 round 1. Then you knew i have never fought a Fuerte (at least one that played him exclusively for a whole year), so you could practically get away with whatever you wanted especially since my only thoughts about Fuerte is “he sucks, his specials suck, etc.”

DJHBRD - Against you, you was pretty much a statue compared to me so I rushed you into the floor. My choices were made because you weren’t making any pretty much, as random as it seemed it was based on the way i was abel to download you within the first 5 seconds of match 1 round 1, even after you beat me and i changed characters and the matchup, i still used the same information from the first 5 seconds in match 1 round 1. Then I knew you have never fought a Guile/Blanka (at least one that played them exclusively for a whole month), so I could practically get away with whatever I wanted especially since you’re only thoughts about Guile/Blanka is “they suck, their specials suck, etc.”

Caliagent - Against you, you was pretty much a statue compared to me so I rushed you into the floor. My choices were made because you weren’t making any pretty much, as random as it seemed it was based on the way i was abel to download you within the first 5 seconds of match 1 round 1. Then I knew you have never fought a Balrog (at least one that played him exclusively for a whole month), so I could practically get away with whatever I wanted especially since you’re only thoughts about Balrog is “he sucks, his specials suck, etc.”

Omni - Against you, you was pretty much a statue compared to me so I rushed you into the floor. My choices were made because you weren’t making any pretty much, as random as it seemed it was based on way i was abel to download you within the first 5 seconds of match 1 round 1. Then I knew you have never fought a Blanka (at least one that played him exclusively for a whole month), so I could practically get away with whatever I wanted especially since you’re only thoughts about Blanka is “he sucks, his specials suck, etc.”

Shinkuu - Against you, you was pretty much a statue compared to me so I rushed you into the floor. My choices were made because you weren’t making any pretty much, as random as it seemed it was based on way i was abel to download you within the first 5 seconds of match 1 round 1. Then I knew you have never fought a Blanka (at least one that played him exclusively for a whole month), so I could practically get away with whatever I wanted especially since you’re only thoughts about Blanka is “he sucks, his specials suck, etc.”

FlashFire - Against you, you was pretty much a statue compared to me so I rushed you into the floor. My choices were made because you weren’t making any pretty much, as random as it seemed it was based on way i was abel to download you within the first 5 seconds of match 1 round 1. Then I knew you have never fought a Blanka (at least one that played him exclusively for a whole month), so I could practically get away with whatever I wanted especially since you’re only thoughts about Blanka is “he sucks, his specials suck, etc.”

shit was mad fun. gs to me for putting a stop to iTurd coming even remotely close to top 3, 5, or 8 for that matter. GET RAPED SON!!!

Shoutouts to umthrfkr and Perfectsin for being umthrfkr and Perfectsin…

:rofl::rofl:

Thanks to Viper for tricking her way into top 1 again.

Special thanks also to HAV, Rugal B, Steve, Wallstreet and everyone else involved in making Xanbats possible. It’s about time we actually started playing SF competitively and actively again like the old days. Only way to level up. I’m free without competition. Only LUD can do that zero play and still be GDLK shit. LOL

GS to all the final standings placers!
Man I gotta say
720p salty cam is the best thing everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hope you guys enjoyed the Stream last night. Always trying to improve it every single week; the Top 8 worked out well. If you guys have any ideas, feel free to throw them my way; I’m all ears. :slight_smile:

I can tell you that after calling all six weeks of Xanbats, I definitely saw improvements in everybody. The play wasn’t perfect; people not max punishing everything, falling for Joe Kim #2, execution stuff etc, things that are nitpicky but will happen less in these weeks before EVO.

Shoutouts to Fuerte mirrors.

good shit to DJ for running into 3rd place w/his victories the past 2 weeks. hopefully i’ll be able to make it to more gatherings.

also wanna say good shit to the guys who got that stream going. it is really a great stream which seems professional as well. mad props for that shit.

i just wanna hear a chris berman voice impression when counting down the top 8 plays next time.

Too bad I missed this…sucks working in Bethesda and living in Frederick. Fail.

Round 2… Fight!

http://shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=240139&p=9036270

Pat you only won because you were like statue with gimmicks.

indeed

Damn…that avatar is serious, Pat.

DJ leveling up hardcore good shit man.

I just watched the highlight reel from the stream. Shit is TOO GDLK. If only Chris Berman were commentating.

edit: Oh and one more thing, the Xanadu intro needs some tweaking. Shit has default characters doing raw ultra on a standing opponent. Needs more real matches in the intro :smokin:

Slow motion salty replay from Joe Kim was GDLK. Easily the funniest thing on the stream besides Magneto “Da Boss” Maniac profile pic, haha. That suit was serious.

Everyone needs two pictures: the regular profile picture and the salty picture. So after the match niggas will be like:

[media=youtube]J3-BnVngMis[/media]